• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Memories: Titanic 'Adventure Out Of Time"

Fatalah

titanic.gif

Anyone else love this old PC game circa 1996? This game was fantastic, me and my brother got it around the time it initially came out. Alot of people were introduced to it after it was repackaged a short time after the Titanic movie made millions. However you were introduced to it, it was quite the game with quite the story. It was historically accurate with all the world politics happening during 1914. With all that you did as a secret British agent on the ship, you could really impact future world events. I find it crazy that I have the Titanic's layout memorized.

Damn, I replayed this game a few days ago (took about 4 hours to get through it) and it still just left me with such an erie feeling. Are there anymore games like this out, with historic value?

titanic3.jpg

titanic1.jpg

3rdman

Yes, I bought it, but had to wait for a new computer to play it. There was some weird compabitlity issues with my computer at the time. But, yes I really enjoyed it once I found a machine that ran it. Never did get the "good" ending though...I should try it again.

Top Bottom