• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pentagon posts video proof Yemen raid was success, but it was 10 yrs old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

That video is older than at least one of the kids they killed.

Zkp2sJO.gif

Supporters still don't care, that video is for them.
A few got shook up and converted though
Maybe we can have some more civilian and soldier destroying pointless raids and eventually Florida might be in play.
Am I living in a nightmare? Is it a shared one, or an individual hell like Truman show run by Biff.

SerTapTap

I figured the worst trump would do is be a useless prick for 4 years (honestly, not that bad).

How exactly has his incompetence affected seemingly every single facet of the government so quickly? He hasn't even appointed anyone here, has he?

Loxley

I figured the worst trump would do is be a useless prick for 4 years (honestly, not that bad).

How exactly has his incompetence affected seemingly every single facet of the government so quickly? He hasn't even appointed anyone here, has he?

His stupidity and incompetence are so unbelievably palpable that they are literally contagious.

Whompa02

woefully unprepared. woefully unqualified. woefully ignorant. old. moronic. no foresight.

The list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom