• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMT0

Banned
I just realized that Mara's tentacles were actually additional penises.

Wow, that's a bad way to start the new page.

ik7psay.png

Anywho, when is the expected date for the next podcast?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Had a massive persona glut in the mail today. Got the Elizabeth with chair from amiami, got the P4A artbook, and also got my christmas present from my friend: the Yukiko nendoroid. She will be laughing next to a computer monitor forever. :p

I want a Chie Nendo.

Rhapsody

Banned
Off topic, but just got back from the third Madoka movie. So good. Anyone that likes the series and is near a theater showing it really needs to go.

cjkeats

Off topic, but just got back from the third Madoka movie. So good. Anyone that likes the series and is near a theater showing it really needs to go.

Monday for us Canadians. My theatre was on the "Participating theatres" list but tickets never went on sale, even this week when the listing for next week popped up.
Anyways, much bitching at Cineplex and Aniplex on twitter later, tickets appeared this morning! So I'll be seeing it then. Can't wait.

Rhapsody

Banned
10/10 from me. I actually wasn't setting high expectations since I wasn't sure how a follow up would work.

Had no reason to worry whatsoever.

Edit: Some of the goodies http://t.co/RR9vTtQano

Too bad October and November killed my wallet already

Moonlight

Banned
I'm so glad people are coming around to her after seeing so many "Yukari's a bitch, she sucks" posts. I always thought she was very underrated (and well-written) character.
Definitely. Lots of facets to her character and she's very integral to the story. Plus her design is just great.
I joke about her our P3 let's play, but I really do like Yukari. I totally "get" her constant irritability in P3 (having to constantly deal with the death of your father and the loss of your mother is not easy) and I sympathize with the day to day struggles she has to constantly endure. I find that she really shines in FeMC's path, since she's effectively your best friend (ala Yosuke in P4). Her resolve to believe in her dad is actually kind of touching (and it perfectly represents the Lovers Arcana).

Put me in team Yukari x Makoto.
This thread makes me smile sometimes.

FluxWaveZ

Yes and no. She had a fear of men specifically, but she was always nervous.

Yeah, though if I were to point to a specific P3 S. Link character who would have trouble making friends, it'd be Saori.

Unrelated: Something that particularly bothers me in the P4A art book is how all of Liz's win quotes are listed except for: "This is for him..."

todd360

Just beat
Margaret

Only took like 5 fights lol. Not sure if I'm even going to beat final boss now. No trophy for beating it again. On the other hand I spent so much time on 2nd play through I kinda want to finish it just to end it. Decided not to go for platinum. Since I messed up book trophy and max s links trophy it would take another 2 runs I think. I doubt there's enough time to read all books and get all s links on 1 play through. Plus I'm super tired of playing it now. Got over 100 hours on my save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom