• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman-getting-drunk-GIF.gif

But my knowledge skill isn't high enough! D:

But yeah a bunch of vague things and recaps of the franchise? Sounds like a Japanese game announcement to me.

Levito

Banned
Based on the stream, what does everyone think the big reveal is going to be now?

It's going to be a new RPG regaurdless if it's P5 or P4-2 or w/e. There's not way they'd go to all this trouble for an Arena announcement or something to do with the movies.

It's more than likely P5, though the heavily flavoured P4 tone surrounding the whole thing make me thing it could be something else.

Again guys, can we please get out of the habit of spoiler tagging things that aren't spoilers?

Meia

I think the possibility of this being just about arena 2 flew out the window when one of the first "events" was the already shown arena 2 trailer.

Not to mention they paid money to get ALL of the past VAs together for this.

Seriously, paying ALL these people, even for something as innocuous as a line or a word here or there, costs a hell of a lot more then some trivial announcement would warrant.

Kazzy

I'm dropping off the grid until tomorrow, so I will see how the dust has settled then. Either way, I'm sure all the excitement/disappointment will be entertaining to read!

Good luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom