• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoinks

1359792257635.gif

Everything's going according to flan

Haha, I was looking for this yesterday.

The presence of old voice actors is not especially surprising given that this is also meant to hype up the theatrical release of the Persona 3 animated film.

Astra

I've taken myself out of the loop in regards to Persona related news, and now we have this hyped up countdown. It's finally happening?!

Can't stand the threads on gaming side. So tired of the platform jokes.

Squire

Banned
I've taken myself out of the loop in regards to Persona related news, and now we have this hyped up countdown. It's finally happening?!

Can't stand the threads on gaming side. So tired of the platform jokes.

The platform jokes, the general stupidity; I'm right there with you.

EMT0

Banned
I'm deciding to only glance at Persona-related titles in Gaming once Persona 5 is announced and the news starts leaking. I'll come here for discussion, because I don't trust anybody not in PersonaGAF to not do some major stupid spoilers.

Astra

I'm deciding to only glance at Persona-related titles in Gaming once Persona 5 is announced and the news starts leaking. I'll come here for discussion, because I don't trust anybody not in PersonaGAF to not do some major stupid spoilers.

I hear ya. When Persona 5 is finally announced, I'm going largely on a blackout. I want to go in blind as possible.
It will be hard to resist the urge to watch trailers and such, though.

Caladrius

Those threads do give me a renewed appreciation for this community.

I'm not sure whether or not that speaks more in our favor or against them.

Welcome back either way!

Nooooot much of a guarantee that people won't slip up. >__>

Astra

I'm not sure whether or not that speaks more in our favor or against them.

Welcome back either way!

Both. Threads on certain topics always seem to go to shit. Why does Persona have to be one of them? Probably people going mad with the lack of news, so any tidbits makes them craaaaaazy.

Thanks! I missed this place.

Squire

Banned
So, three hours 'til the next event, huh? Cool. I took my ass to bed last night.

It's awesome the reveal is a puzzle and an event though. Atlus clearly understands the hype.

Tamanon

Banned
Well, will depend on you guys I guess if the stream has anything for a few hours. NicoNico is blocked by my school's firewall for "violence/hate/racism".

:/

No one's said it yet, so I will:

Dantis, you are a fucking superhero on this niconico chat. I'm laughing so hard I had to shut the door to my office at work.

You are my senpai and I salute you, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom