• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

It was online only up here so I ordered it and pre ordered a regular edition in store to play while it took forever to ship. Had the extra sealed copy sitting around for months. I was going to save it and give it to the first person I knew who got a Vita for free cause I love it so much and want people to try it, but I ended up trading it in when I was strapped for cash and Etrain Odyssey Untold was coming out.

I mostly just like getting neat special editions, lol. Plus, when it came out, I didn't even have a Vita! I mostly just wanted it to have it and the fact that it was super limited.

For the people that asked. Here's a look at my $1000+ waste of money.

How much are the displays? those look way more expensive then the statues.

Everything's going according to flan.

Please stop while you are ahead. Nothing is gonna top that beautiful gif/music combo. Thank you so much for that. LOL!

I mostly just like getting neat special editions, lol. Plus, when it came out, I didn't even have a Vita! I mostly just wanted it to have it and the fact that it was super limited.

Same here, my Solid Gold is still sealed, really need a Vita.

Everything's going according to flan.

uufb.png

CorvoSol

Are we just posting model collections? Cuz here are the pride and joy of my collection:

The ARX-8 Laevatein is my absolute favorite. 4 arms, plus two knives in his knees. Plus his hair is FIRE. The FF7 figures are next in line, because I wanted those MY WHOLE LIFE.

Are we just posting model collections? Cuz here are the pride and joy of my collection:

The ARX-8 Laevatein is my absolute favorite. 4 arms, plus two knives in his knees. Plus his hair is FIRE. The FF7 figures are next in line, because I wanted those MY WHOLE LIFE.

Those must be from that anime you keep talking about, Full Metal Panic, they look pretty awesome, having fire for hair must make showers more difficult. Nice FF7 figures.

Lemstar

Those vertically stacked boxes make me sad :(

Did you complain to eBay's customer service about the knockoff figma? It's pretty hard to not get a refund in situations like that.

I remember wanting to buy one of the Solid Gold editions ;_;
I have two sealed ones.

Way7H.gif

CorvoSol

Also I have like a couple Zelda figures, but the point is this sweet limited edition Wing Zero Custom.

Those must be from that anime you keep talking about, Full Metal Panic, they look pretty awesome, having fire for hair must make showers more difficult. Nice FF7 figures.

Yeah, the white one is the one he uses in the anime. The Red and White is the one he employs in the manga. It's my favorite mech like, EVER.

wRrxoVpl.jpg

RSNLkL9l.jpg

That's the better part of my current figure collection. Crimson Typhoon and the Xenomorph have buggered off somewhere (I probably threw 'em in a box while I was cleaning) and MGR Raiden is still in his packaging (don't judge >_>).

I really want them to release a Junpei figure, because I would buy that crap so hard.

Heck, I'd probably buy two and have my Warhammer 40k-fan friend give one a custom "Da Man" paintjob.

My figurine collection is a bunch of bobbleheads, a little Captain America thing, Iron Man thing, and Hawkeye thing, and Muppets stuff.

I'm so American.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Those vertically stacked boxes make me sad :(

Did you complain to eBay's customer service about the knockoff figma? It's pretty hard to not get a refund in situations like that.

I remember getting a bootleg copy of Tetris DX when I first bought a DS.

I told the guy that I wasn't happy with it being a bootleg and he said I could get a refund. So I sent him back the game and still didn't get my money back. I asked him what was up and he said he never received the game. Of course, I don't know how true this was as I didn't get a tracking number. I still filed a report about it, explained what happened and I ended up getting my money back.

CorvoSol

wRrxoVpl.jpg

RSNLkL9l.jpg

That's the better part of my current figure collection. Crimson Typhoon and the Xenomorph have buggered off somewhere (I probably threw 'em in a box while I was cleaning) and MGR Raiden is still in his packaging (don't judge >_>).

I really want them to release a Junpei figure, because I would buy that crap so hard.

Heck, I'd probably buy two and have my Warhammer 40k-fan friend give one a custom "Da Man" paintjob.

Oh AND the Nintendo Club "FUCK YOU AMERICA" statue.

HATE YOU.

Lemstar

This is what my shelf looked like as of a week ago. SF 25th Anniversary box in the back has some sealed limited editions - two P4G Solid Gold Editions, Xillia LE, SMT4 LE, Ys Celceta LE, and some other junk. I don't have enough room for the really nice stuff I own to sit on shelves, so they're all in storage.

(P3 Mitsuru doesn't look as good, so she gets to hold that shit in the back row.)

PvGqMEb.jpg

I remember getting a bootleg copy of Tetris DX when I first bought a DS.

I told the guy that I wasn't happy with it being a bootleg and he said I could get a refund. So I sent him back the game and still didn't get my money back. I asked him what was up and he said he never received the game. Of course, I don't know how true this was as I didn't get a tracking number. I still filed a report about it, explained what happened and I ended up getting my money back.
Glad to hear that it worked out, although since you could have made him pay for the return shipping, too, it'd have been better to send it back using a method with shipping (delivery confirmation is free if you pay for a first class shipping label online, anyway).

For anyone who's ever in this kind of position on eBay in the future, you have all the leverage. Take out the thumbscrews. (I've been on the receiving end as a seller, and it fucking blows. You might as well use it if someone tries to pull a fast one on you.)

cj_iwakura

This is what my shelf looked like as of a week ago. SF 25th Anniversary box in the back has some sealed limited editions - two P4G Solid Gold Editions, Xillia LE, SMT4 LE, Ys Celceta LE, and some other junk. I don't have enough room for the really nice stuff I own to sit on shelves, so they're all in storage.

PvGqMEb.jpg

Why do you have four copies of Catherine?

I stopped at two, and one's the import.

Sophia

Why do you have four copies of Catherine?

I stopped at two, and one's the import.

From chat, mere seconds after your post:

<@PrincessSophia> da hell
<@PrincessSophia> Lem why do you own six copies of Catherine?
<+Lemstar> eight!
<MayaIsCool> he owns 8
<@PrincessSophia> ...
<@PrincessSophia> gtfo
<@PrincessSophia> :(

Gazoinks

(P3 Mitsuru doesn't look as good, so she gets to hold that shit in the back row.)

PvGqMEb.jpg

:O

Man is that a lot of statues
Though I do want some SMT statues at some point besides Persona ones, like Shiva though from what I've seen they're expensive.

And now know that Mara figures exist, that statue must make for interesting conversation when someone comes over.

Man is that a lot of statues
Though I do want some SMT statues at some point besides Persona ones, like Shiva though from what I've seen they're expensive.

And now know that Mara figures exist, that statue must make for interesting conversation when someone comes over.

Mara statue o_o... alright, that's one statue I'm never gonna want.

Edit: I would want a Thanatos figure, the one from P3 though, not the one from SMT.

Uraizen

Banned

PvGqMEb.jpg

*sees DMC HD, Bayonetta and EBA* You've done good, sir.

Welp, here it is, the Crazy Desk in it's minimalistic glory

some Gunpla, Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode (1/144 HGUC) and Kshatriya (SD)

another gunpla (HG 1/144 Deathscythe Hell Endless Waltz ver.), some random mini Gundam figures (Char's Zaku, Char's Gelgoog, Master Gundam), a Persona 3 movie Mitsuru minifigure (major thanks to pan-hime) and a Raiho (major thanks to TrueSelf)

Metal Sanic, vinyl figs of Goofy and Nick Fury, and my Invader Zim boxset for good measure

Well here is my room for you people....
Persona 4 The Animation Poster, A Mickey Mouse in a Japanese attire(I don't know what it is, I though it looked cool when I bought it), and Edward Elric chibi doll.
My Anime Collection and part of my Video Game Collection(I have more stuff somewhere else), and I freaking love the Lunar games.
My manga collection and my big behemoth of a book that contains all of the Sherlock Holmes stories.
And finally before we conclude the tour...some wall scrolls
FLCL Poster
Detective Conan
Soul Eater and Black Butler
Kingdom Hearts
Solatorobo
I do have one more poster, it's a Solatorobo poster that goes along with the other, but I'm not showing it, for it has spoilers. And I'm not going to spoil the game for you.

Those mini P3 figures are adorable. D'awwh.

Your collection is fantastic, this is my favorite section for obvious reasons. Even though Izanagi should be with the P4 cast, not with the P3 cast, just saying. :D

Fantastic collections all around, everyone has posted some pretty awesome stuff. Man PersonaGAF has good taste.

Acid08

Banned
Random thought: It's weird to me that Akihiko's Personas don't learn any physical attacks while leveling up. His whole thing is he's a boxer and cares more about training than being a well adjusted human being. His Persona should be able to punch something.

Well here is my room for you people....

Your room kicks ass! Kingdom Hearts, Full Metal Alchemist, Persona, Evangelion, a nice cross section of things that I love also.

Random thought: It's weird to me that Akihiko's Personas don't learn any physical attacks while leveling up. His whole thing is he's a boxer and cares more about training than being a well adjusted human being. His Persona should be able to punch something.

His Persona should have learned God's Hand. Even if Aigis also learns it.

MSMrRound

Junpei and Aigis took the slots for Physical attackers (Slash+Pierce). I think of Akihiko as being similar to Yosuke in terms of attacks (physical early on, before shifting to become a attacker more focused on SP attacks. He went the Zio route because he wanted more chances of knocking down the enemies. He had been waiting for that, you know.

Top Bottom