• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ozwSk12.jpg

I came across Dantis' art on pixiv.

You reached the bigtime now Dantis, people overseas are using your art

Gazoinks

You know, between Amanda, Troy Baker, Erin Fitzgerald, Yuri Lowenthal, and everyone else, the whole P4 voice cast just seem like the most fun people.

FluxWaveZ

So, I just reread my Persona 5 TGS trailer theory, and I stated that I believed the release date for the game would have been February 5, 2015. Looks like that wasn't the case. There's a Persona event instead. I guess I am pretty good at making theories.

Missed this. Well, that was kind of based around your theory that we would have a new P5 website update on a monthly basis since September, which didn't happen at all. Neat coincidence, though. It'd be something if P5 was actually released on that day, but that ain't happening.

March 5th, 2015 is also a Thursday. Maybe something will happen then.

Hey Flux, do you wanna play GG tonight?

Nope!

FluxWaveZ

Pretty much nothing, but the p-ch.jp/live website has valid, large black font images for every numerical digit (like "3"or "9"), even though the only ones on the site are currently "2", "0", "1" and "5." Could just be part of the font package or however it was set up, though.

Hmm, from the DLC I'm thinking of getting Nanako when she is released. Maybe Theo and Liz. I'm staying away from Margaret (still don't like her new voice) and Marie.

And of course that PQ theme will stay in my 3DS for a long time~

PInk Tape

Banned
If I do end up buying a navigator, I think it'll be Margie.

Ooooh so much purple, I like this.

Hmm... I'm getting a reading that the tune (if there is one) might be a version of Maze of Life.
My predictions are correct 13% of the time soooo take this with a grain of salt.

pan-hime

Pretty much nothing, but the p-ch.jp/live website has valid, large black font images for every numerical digit (like "3"or "9"), even though the only ones on the site are currently "2", "0", "1" and "5." Could just be part of the font package or however it was set up, though.

you mean when the site first loads?
Like a script?

arue

:| PK man, how could you say this?
Just kidding, Theo's lame but Liz is just as cool as Marge.
How dare you :mad:

He's cute and needs to man up
like Kanji.

Definitely getting that Persona Q 3DS theme. Probably the only 3DS theme I'll ever buy.

jzbluz

Wasn't this year Atlus 25th anniversary? Supposedly they were going to announe several titles, but I only remember the EO one.

The rest of the numbers are shown during the 'spin/countdown/date' thing when you load the site. Briefly, but they are there.

FluxWaveZ

you mean when the site first loads?
Like a script?

The rest of the numbers are shown during the 'spin/countdown/date' thing when you load the site. Briefly, but they are there.

Yeah, that's right. Those assets might solely be for the number roulette that occurs when the site first loads.

Really, I just want something new, badly. I think I'll resign myself to there not being any significant P4D or P5 news until next year.

Wasn't this year Atlus 25th anniversary? Supposedly they were going to announe several titles, but I only remember the EO one.

They announced Etrian Odyssey II Untold, Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon and Etrian Odyssey V this year. I don't think they had said they would announce several titles the year of their 25th anniversary regardless, but I believe that wording was in reference to the November 24, 2013 event. They revealed a couple of titles during the November 24, 2014 event regardless.

Just so people know, today is the LAST DAY that you can bid on items in Michelle Ann Dunphy's (Margaret) Charity Auction.

Remember, all proceeds go to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

Here's the link:

Charity Auction

There's some great stuff available here, so get bidding!

arue

Oh 3DS theme glorious, glorious 3DS theme. And it has nice background music, so good.
Eh I found the background music to be okay.

It's Strange School for those who are wondering.

I was hoping for something better like Maze of Life piano version, Memories of the School remix, or Corner of Memories remix, but whatever. I still don't regret my purchase.

PK Gaming

I got Margaret and Elizabeth (I was 3 cents away from not getting Liz) but I missed out on the PQ theme. Ordinarily I wouldn't care... but it's Strange School! Strange School is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom