• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

Sae's voice sounds like a really good fit.

I want to hear Arsene's.

Also the UI feels all weird because it's so much smaller with only English and not Japanese with extra English everywhere, lol.

Setsu00

That was nice. I don't like how "Iwai" is hard to read due to some stylistic choices, but overall that was quite pleasant.

Edit: Oh my god, the German translation of this trailer is horrible. Translating "Velvet Room" with "Samt-Zimmer" sounds terrible, but translating "I like that sound of that" with "Mir gefällt der Klang" (which means literally "I like the sound" [of something happening, like the sound of a bell]) makes me wonder why nobody proofchecked this.

Lynx_7

It's been a long road to winter 2014.
It's funny, back then I was planning on saving some money to buy it on launch day. Two years later, I'm worried about whether or not I'll actually have money to pay for it at launch. Atlus is making me regret that expensive piano I bought. :c

And people are already basically spoiling it in the NeoGAF thread about the trailer, sigh.
Do you know if this is a big spoiler?
Welp, time to officially bail out of Persona threads.

I...don't like how the twins sound in English. :(
They sound a lot older then I expected.
And people are already basically spoiling it in the NeoGAF thread about the trailer, sigh.
Do you know if this is a big spoiler?
Yeah it is pretty shitty that people are pretty much spoiling one of the bigger twists in the game in that thread. Even when they don't say it flat out, it is still pretty easy to figure it out based on their comments.
If you guys really don't want to have anything spoiled for you then please don't read the replies in that thread.

Makio

If Jameson Price is Sojiro so who tf is Igor then , i was expecting to Igor sound like that but think they actually nailed it . i literally got the biggest smile when he speaks

Pretty sure the velvet twins is Sheh , one of them sound like Elizabeth or reminder to her type of voice ... still no hearing "the second actress" , Sheh got crazy range i think she the one and only , still more footage to confirm.

I think Sae talk for one line (it was her ?) but it sounds like Kim Brooks .

So hype the dub is almost perfect (not so hot about Morgana and Ryuji needs to grow) but everything looks great even the "ugly" font

PD : Japanese "Yosh" = English "I got it"

:O

Is that likely to happen here?

No idea, I don't think Atlus USA have released any PS3 or 4 themes before (or maybe they did for Odin Sphere or something, but I didn't really pay attention to that), although they've been getting quite good at bringing over Atlus Japan's themes in general recently.

If you have a Japanese PSN account though, you can buy them through that, then they should work on any account on the system.

No idea, I don't think Atlus USA have released any PS3 or 4 themes before (or maybe they did for Odin Sphere or something, but I didn't really pay attention to that), although they've been getting quite good at bringing over Atlus Japan's themes in general recently.

If you have a Japanese PSN account though, you can buy them through that, then they should work on any account on the system.
Unfortunately that doesn't work for PS4 themes. I tried with the 20th LE one and it asked me to buy it again on my EU account (even though it's clearly not available). I hate when we go backwards like that.

Unfortunately that doesn't work for PS4 themes. I tried with the 20th LE one and it asked me to buy it again on my EU account (even though it's clearly not available). I hate when we go backwards like that.

I think the Japanese account needs to be set as a primary account on the system, but it should work, or at least it does on mine.

I think the Japanese account needs to be set as a primary account on the system, but it should work, or at least it does on mine.
I see, I'll try that. Don't think I would lose out on anything by changing the primary account, as I normally use the EU one and I haven't bought anything on the JP one.

I see, I'll try that. Don't think I would lose out on anything by changing the primary account, as I normally use the EU one and I haven't bought anything on the JP one.

Primary should be for the account, not the system. I think you should be able to have multiple primary accounts on one system.

Top Bottom