• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
Well, the outfit's not as offensive as it could be. Or at least, it wouldn't be if not for the blonde-haired transformation split personality thing where it looks out of place for different reasons. >.<;

Some Japanese designers are really really bad about fashion. :S

Kaneko.

As an aside, Soejima's fashion sense is mostly excellent. There are few duds, but generally, it's above most game art.

Yes.
My favorite brand is Ecko lel

Ugh. Ecko's awful.

Squire

Banned
Never leave the house without 8 or 9 belts improperly strapped around your torso.

I think I know who you're referring to! :p

Btw guys, after Atlus appeared on Sony's list of developers supporting PS4, I wouldn't be surprised if P5 was on that platform now.

It's probably not, of course, but I think you could make the argument that Atlus is less concerned with install base size since they put P4G on Vita when they could've easily jumped ship to 3DS.

Sophia

Kaneko.

As an aside, Soejima's fashion sense is mostly excellent. There are few duds, but generally, it's above most game art.

Kaneko's not bad. His characters in Nocturne are pretty fashionable. He's just against Soejima on the same meta-franchise. >_>;

Levito

Banned
P5 will probably still be a PS3/360 game, though the fanbase is dedicated enough that it really doesn't matter what platform it's on.

Now if it was Wii U exclusive, that would be terrifying.

I have pretty horrid fashion sense, still in the process of losing a bunch of weight too so I don't buy clothes that often. Large is too big and medium is too small. It's annoying.

Soma

I dress like a normal person. I don't dress like characters I like man! I don't think Kaneko is "fasionable", I think his stuff is cool.

Kaneko's designs are fashionable but not in the typical every-day fashion sense. It's more on the high-fashion end of the market like stuff you'd see on European runways. When I think of a lot of his works I think of what people in the 60's would think fashion would be in the 2000s. It's usually strange and bizarre but I love just looking at what he comes up with.

There's this interesting article about it too.

Squire

Banned
Yep. The truth is it could be on PS3, PS4, Vita or a combination of two of those and we would all most likely be there day one whatever the outcome.

That is how the song actually sounds in the game, the songs in Nocturne, for some reason, mostly the battle themes, are compressed badly.

Dantis

I'll take the version that doesn't make my ears bleed. I want to keep my hearing, not lose it.

ENJOY SWITCHING TRACKS LIKE A LOSER TO HEAR THE DIFFERENT CHORUSES THEN!

As an aside, I plan to do a Nocturne RTTP soon. It's been way, way too long.

Squire

Banned
A friend pointed these out to me. He compared it to the Zelda universe. The events of the various MegaTen games created alternate time-lines and worlds.

QrkAHVs.jpg

T0N8bmv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom