• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2008 Wii - hold Z and shake the nunchuck to headbutt Materazzi in the chest

ksamedi

Hey guys, a little late to the party buy my fc is 4511 0490 8798. I'll add the some of you and pm you. Feel free to add me as well and notify me :).

region Europe

ksamedi

Those were some nice matches khanage. I can't believe how you scored that goal with Rooney in the last minute, I had some real trouble just defending the guy.

Khanage

Great games mate!!!

Ksamedi/Turkey 1 - 1 England/Khanage went to penalties 4 - 3

Khanage/England 2 - 2 Turkey/Ksamedi went to penalties 1 - 2

Well deserved win in the first one! BUT... HOW did I not win the 2nd game!!!:lol
I was peppering your goal from everywhere...and it just didn't want to go in!!!

And that rooney goal was just out of frustration from my players lack of accuracy!!!

Good games all round though!:D I will have my revenge!:lol

ksamedi

Khanage said:
Great games mate!!!

Ksamedi/Turkey 1 - 1 England/Khanage went to penalties 4 - 3

Khanage/England 2 - 2 Turkey/Ksamedi went to penalties 1 - 2

Well deserved win in the first one! BUT... HOW did I not win the 2nd game!!!:lol
I was peppering your goal from everywhere...and it just didn't want to go in!!!

And that rooney goal was just out of frustration from my players lack of accuracy!!!

Good games all round though!:D I will have my revenge!:lol

Your defense was pretty good, I had trouble passing the midfield even. I was frustrated the second match as well, my players couldn't control any of your attackers, I still have to figure out how to defend properly. You could have scored 5 goals easily if you had some luck.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
<- Europe

Yup thats the problem. People buy the game and play as much they can in the first weeks and then get "distracted" by their life. How could they..

Anyway. I have the same problem :lol
If anyone is interested in having matches more spontaneously and is interested in sharing his/her MSN/ICQ number/email address I would gladly add them.

Write me a PM if you want to share.

Khanage

the bells... the bells... THE BELLS!!!

They are calling you TOMA!!! Do you accept the challenge!? :D

On a separate note... I sent you a PM about the other thing.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Sooooo many mistakes -.- on both sides in the last game. Guess we should stop for now :lol
But awesome games =) As always. I try practising more for the next time though =p

Khanage

Good games Toma!

I was worried after the first game... I was like... oh shit, I'm gonna get whooped!:lol

Khanage/England 2 - 5 England/Toma
Toma/England 0 - 4 England/Khanage
Toma/England 3 - 5 England/Khanage
Toma/England 2 - 6 England/Khanage

And I think in that last game you should of had a penalty... My goal keeper was nowhere
near the ball!:lol

fabprems

Hi everybody, I'm late to the party (just finished the road of the champions on 5stars) but i'm interested in playing with you guys who are still playing online.

Code: 1762 2635 7361
Region: EUROPE

I'll add whoever adds me ;-)

Khanage

great games fab!

fabprems/France 2 - 3 England/Khanage

Khanage/England 2 (4) - (2) 2 France/Fabprems went to penalties

Once again... great games mate... real close stuff!

Khanage

fabprems said:
It was really cool, and really close too.
Can't play tonight but i hope to take my revenges tomorrow ! ;-)

I'll be ready!!!:D

Just post in the thread or pm me when you want another match.

That last game was hard for me... My whole midfield was on a downer, so I had to play most of the game without Lampard and Gerrard, two of my most important players!

Khanage

The old guys are coming back!!! :)

Now all we need to do is get Toma back in here!!!

Great games mate... even if they were lag fests sometimes!

Kurosawa/Portugal 2 (2) - (4) 2 England/Khanage went to penalties
Khanage/England 4 - 1 Portugal/Kurosawa
Khanage/England 4 - 0 Portugal/Kurosawa

I'm loving the in the air through balls... When it works it looks so cool.:D

fabprems

Hi Kurosawa, i've added you, thanx for adding me ;-)

Khanage, i often see you online , but you keep on playing matches in a row so that I don't have time to invite you (!)

Khanage

fabprems said:
Hi Kurosawa, i've added you, thanx for adding me ;-)

Khanage, i often see you online , but you keep on playing matches in a row so that I don't have time to invite you (!)

Sorry... Once I get on a run, I can't stop!:D

I'll check in between games. I check the thread when I'm waiting for the next game to start up, so if you post, I will see it.

markatisu

markatisu
3952-6882-9812
North America
USA

I am not very good yet but I just like to play the game so I will add anyone who adds me

Top Bottom