• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2008 Wii - hold Z and shake the nunchuck to headbutt Materazzi in the chest

Khanage

Good games chimkey!!!

Khanage/England 7 - 3 France/Chimkey

Khanage/England (2) 2 - 4 (2) France/Chimkey went to penalties

That 2nd game was real close... awesome game.

Khanage

Another set of good games chimkey.

Khanage/England 2 - 1 France/Chimkey

Chimkey/France 1 - 5 England/Khanage

Chimkey/France (2) 4 - 2 (2) England/Khanage went to penalties
Damn you!!! You keep beating me in penalties!!!

Chimkey/France 3 - 8 England/Khanage
My team was on fire in that game... Every player was so well behaved!:D

Chimkey/France 0 - 2 England/Khanage

Chimkey

ha yeah some good games. 2 corking goals, one by u with gerrard running across edge of box and smashing it in off crossbar, the other one was a first time cross field pass by ribery chested down by henry on run and half volleyed into bottom corner from 20 yards.

I was leaving too much of a gap between midfield and forwards which i changed for last game which made for a worse game i thought. Plus i still lost ha ha

Khanage

Chimkey said:
ha yeah some good games. 2 corking goals, one by u with gerrard running across edge of box and smashing it in off crossbar, the other one was a first time cross field pass by ribery chested down by henry on run and half volleyed into bottom corner from 20 yards.

I was leaving too much of a gap between midfield and forwards which i changed for last game which made for a worse game i thought. Plus i still lost ha ha

Ha ha... I remember when I scored that goal with Gerrard... I was just smiling! Then pretty much afterwards you scored that goal with Henry:(
I could imagine you saying, "Touché... Bitch!!!":lol

I've been practising my long shots... I'm getting a lot better at them, and even if they are wide, they are always struck with power now.

Khanage

Chimkey said:
the other one was a first time cross field pass by ribery chested down by henry on run and half volleyed into bottom corner from 20 yards.

Thinking about it... That goal was most probably one of the best goals I've seen so far!

kurosawa

Khanage/England 4 - 2 Portugal/Kurosawa

Khanage/England 2 - 2 Portugal/Kurosawa (4-1 penalty kicks)

England winning on penalty kicks? Unbelievable! :D

You give me a hard time, Khanage!

Khanage

Edit: Doh!!! You beat me to it!:lol

That last game I got punished for not learning my lesson from your first goal!
I made exactly the same mistake and let your man run into space!

Khanage

kurosawa said:
England winning on penalty kicks? Unbelievable! :D

We can dream can't we!:lol

I wish England in real life played like how I play in this game.:lol
Bunch of overpaid underachievers!!!

Khanage

Good games Chimkey.

Chimkey/France 2 - 4 England/Khanage

Chimkey/France 2 - 4 England/Khanage

I'm loving shooting from long distance now that I have got the hang of it. That Gerrard goal in the 2nd game, from outside the box was sweet!

Chimkey

Oh and i meant to say the great thing about england is that 3 of the 4 midfielders have fantastic shots, i am surprised just how strong the attacking side of england is, if only that translated into real life!

Khanage

Sorry Kuro... Could only play one game, I'm going to go watch Champions League.

Great game as usual! Even though it was laggy in some bits...

Kurosawa/Portugal 1 - 3 England/Khanage

Khanage

Chimkey said:
Oh and i meant to say the great thing about england is that 3 of the 4 midfielders have fantastic shots, i am surprised just how strong the attacking side of england is, if only that translated into real life!

....if only...:(

Khanage

OMG was that 2nd game laggy! What was happening with our goal keepers when we were taking penalties? Looked like they were doing the jitter bug!:lol

And I don't know how you got the ball off me to score that equaliser Kuro... I'm running out of the box with the ball... and all of a sudden you've got the ball and you've scored!:lol

1st game was quality though... Our usual close game.

kurosawa

sometimes it turns laggy all of a sudden and I don't know why also.
there are times when I think I have the ball, and the comentator goes "rooneyyyyyy", and I think "oh my god..." :D

Khanage

Good games Kuro! Still laggy as fuck though. :(

It annoys me... because we have awesome games... really awesome.
And then just a bit of lag messes both of us up!

Kurosawa/Portugal 2 - 1 England/Khanage

Kurosawa/Portugal 3 - 3 England/Khanage went to penalties (0 - 1)

Khanage/England 2 - 1 Portugal/Kurosawa

kurosawa

yeah, perhaps we're too far away to get a "clean" connection all the time.
but the games are nail biting :D

you saved 4 penalties and I saved 3. 1-0 on penalty kicks is not an usual outcome :D

Khanage

kurosawa said:
yeah, perhaps we're too far away to get a "clean" connection all the time.

I think for the benefit of our games, you need to move... lets say to France as a bare minimum... You know it makes sense...:lol

Diablos54

Anyone out there feel like a match? I've just got the game and I've been doing pretty well online thus far. :D

[5241 2057 0855]
[Europe]
[U.K.]

Khanage

sonatinas said:
For the Europeans, how's the lag with playing North Americans?

Konami saw fit to region lock the online multiplayer for this game. Soooo.... Europeans can only play Europeans.:(

And that goes for all regions!

sonatinas

Khanage said:
Konami saw fit to region lock the online multiplayer for this game. Soooo.... Europeans can only play Europeans.:(

And that goes for all regions!

Too bad. I added some USA folks but they haven't authorized me so I can't play them. However, what I added them to my friends on PES I don't see them in Champions Road so i can send match data. It's kinda strange; but, I haven't looked too much into it.

Khanage

sonatinas said:
Too bad. I added some USA folks but they haven't authorized me so I can't play them. However, what I added them to my friends on PES I don't see them in Champions Road so i can send match data. It's kinda strange; but, I haven't looked too much into it.

hmmm... that's strange. I don't know why that would be...

On a separate note... Where has everyone gone!? This thread was quite busy last week, and now it is like a ghost town! I demand EVERYONE comes back and plays some online games!!!

I know I'm good... But damn... To stop playing the game over it! wow...:D

Khanage

norinrad21 said:
I will finally be online this evening and over the weekend to get my ass handed to me. Just received my game:D

:(

You don't live in Europe... Where have all the Europeans gone!?

Edit: oh yeah... Hope you enjoy the game!!!:D

I do live in Yurop (Netherlands) except i have a US wii and the game is region locked so in the long run am probably screwed as the majority of the people who will own this game will come out of Europe.

Batongen

Banned
Ok, norinrad, practice a bit and then post your friend code, I can play against you this weekend/tonight if you have time over :D .

Khanage

Great game mate!:D

Real nail biting stuff!
That game could of gone either way... Damn you!

Well deserved victory mate!

Khanage/England 3 - 4 France/Chimkey

Chimkey

haha sorry i couldnt play again as i had to go back to work. Yeah real good game i was soooooooooooo lucky when u hit the post with seconds left. First real close game i have had with u its normally 6-1 or so to u :lol I will have to let u get revenge some time soon!

Top Bottom