• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phineas and Ferb: Quest For Cool Stuff |OT| Hey, where's the PS3 version?

FYC

Banned
DKxMbeA.png

Platform:
Wii
Wii U
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS

Developer: Behaviour Interactive
Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
Genre: 2D Platformer

Price:

$39.99 - Xbox 360 / Wii U
$29.99 - Wii / DS / 3DS

Release Date: August 13th, 2013

oSb2upB.png

Shut up, all I have is paint.

Play as Phineas, Ferb and Perry/Agent P and interact with fan-favorite characters from the show including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet.

Experience two different ways to play:

- Action Mode: Take Perry from subdued pet mode to crime-fighting Agent P to battle hordes of robot “inators” and sneak past traps and obstacles in Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s diabolical lab.

- Exploration Mode: Travel to awesome places in Phineas and Ferb’s newest invention, the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron vehicle). Switch on-the-fly between energetic gadget-man Phineas and silent genius Ferb and explore an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns, and the surface of the moon. This upgradeable, customizable, ultra-cool, amphibious, do-it-all ride helps the boys hunt for lost loot to display in their backyard Museum of Cool.

- Assemble new parts like pincers, drills, rocket boosters and headlights to access new areas.

- Swing by the boys backyard Museum of Cool to see all the loot collected. Treasures to be found include the lost Atlantis stone tablet, Ducky Momo plate, giant floating baby head and much more.

- Enjoy four intertwining episodes filled with witty humor and outlandish adventure!

A9n9ac8.png

*Snap* Okay!

Amir0x

Banned
Sony is really missing the boat on these pivotal titles. They better start trying to turn their relationship around with developers before it is too late

Pikma

Banned
Sony is really missing the boat on these pivotal titles. They better start trying to turn their relationship around with developers before it is too late

It's a lost battle already.
No way Sony can turn this around, they've been digging their own grave for far too long and, well, this may just be the last nail on their coffin.

FYC

Banned
Welp, I can't find a single review.

I wanna pick this up when it's cheaper 'cause I ain't got the cash right now. Curious how it turned out though.

Aww, I was hoping someone had played the 3DS version and had shared some impressions. I'm also way beyond the target demographic, but I liked the last PS3 game, so I'm curious about this one.

Top Bottom