• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phineas and Ferb |OT| Hey, GAF, I know what we're going to watch today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I need a favor! Help me Phineas and Ferb GAF, you're my only hope.

There's a picture of a specific scene in an episode I can't find or remember. It's an episode in an early season and Candace is excited that Jeremy is going to call her back "soon". And she does all kinds of calculations and stuff on a whiteboard. I need that. Or at the very least the episode. Please?

Edit : Holy shit I just noticed the last post was a year ago.

pirata

Don't worry about the necro-bump. I was actually planning on bumping this thread pretty soon anyway. I don't know what episode that is off the top of my head, but I'll post if I think about it.

I've missed most of the fourth season, since Netflix has stopped updating with new episodes past season three. I don't have any TV here, so does anyone know of any other (legal) ways of watching newer episodes of the show online? Also, I'm aware that I've neglected the hell out of this OT. Anything I can do to improve it?

Kangi

Also, I'm aware that I've neglected the hell out of this OT. Anything I can do to improve it?

Maybe the things we suggested the last time you asked?

There's a picture of a specific scene in an episode I can't find or remember. It's an episode in an early season and Candace is excited that Jeremy is going to call her back "soon". And she does all kinds of calculations and stuff on a whiteboard. I need that. Or at the very least the episode. Please?

Sounds like Backyard Aquarium.

203b-_math_closeup.png

I need a favor! Help me Phineas and Ferb GAF, you're my only hope.

Edit : Holy shit I just noticed the last post was a year ago.

I know what you're talking about, but i forgot the episode title. I have most of the episodes purchased off of iTunes, I'll look it up when I get home (at work right now) and get you a nice clean screencap.

Beaten, but I can get you a cleaner image if you like.

As for episodes, it seems the best way to get the episodes is iTunes. I haven't purchased it yet but they have a special bundle of the first 150 episodes (first three or four seasons) covers everything up to the Where's Perry two parter for 50 dollars. It also excludes special exclusive videos where various characters riff on the episodes MST3K style.

There's also a new album that came out a couple months ago called Rockin and Rollin featuring a bunch of the newer songs.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Maybe the things we suggested the last time you asked?
Sounds like Backyard Aquarium.
Dayummmmmmm
You're my hero. I'm going to abuse the hell out of this.
I know what you're talking about, but i forgot the episode title. I have most of the episodes purchased off of iTunes, I'll look it up when I get home (at work right now) and get you a nice clean screencap.

Beaten, but I can get you a cleaner image if you like.

As for episodes, it seems the best way to get the episodes is iTunes. I haven't purchased it yet but they have a special bundle of the first 150 episodes (first three or four seasons) covers everything up to the Where's Perry two parter for 50 dollars. It also excludes special exclusive videos where various characters riff on the episodes MST3K style.

There's also a new album that came out a couple months ago called Rockin and Rollin featuring a bunch of the newer songs.
That's not necessary, thanks though. This one is totally the perfect resolution size for GAF, too. I totally need to catch up on P&F. It's classic :p I'm gonna look into that bundle. Wish it was available physically.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I haven't been keeping up with the series last season, but I just caught the recent Act Your Age ep.

Pure fanservice showing the gang as teenagers, but it was still fun to watch. Buford ending up as a hipster was hilarious.

SNIRKMh.jpg

I haven't been keeping up with the series last season, but I just caught the recent Act Your Age ep.

Pure fanservice showing the gang as teenagers, but it was still fun to watch. Buford ending up as a hipster was hilarious.

SNIRKMh.jpg

Spoilers regarding Ferb in this epsiode:

I like that Ferb ended up with Vanessa. I'd like to think someone at Disney scolded the team for their Ferb and Vanessa subplot forcing them to change it and this was their way at getting back at them.

Sad to see the show seemingly draw to a close. I suppose there's still a chance (Doof 101 felt like a pilot for a spinoff that I wouldn't mind seeing), but it's looking pretty done to me. Looking through this thread. Good times. Still need to get that Summer collection on iTunes and check out those MST-styled episodes.

Neo Dark

Spoilers regarding Ferb in this epsiode:

I like that Ferb ended up with Vanessa. I'd like to think someone at Disney scolded the team for their Ferb and Vanessa subplot forcing them to change it and this was their way at getting back at them.

Sad to see the show seemingly draw to a close. I suppose there's still a chance (Doof 101 felt like a pilot for a spinoff that I wouldn't mind seeing), but it's looking pretty done to me. Looking through this thread. Good times. Still need to get that Summer collection on iTunes and check out those MST-styled episodes.
Yeah that was great. And supposedly even with this episode, they don't have plans to end it yet. Think they're hoping for another season after this one.

In case you hadn't heard, the new show from the creators of Phineas and Ferb has just recently debuted. So far, so good!

Yep, there's already a few Phineas and Ferb references in it including construction workers from "DTA" (presumably Danville Transit Authority). Melissa says "Great Googly Moogly!" like Major Monogram does. Plus a quick nod to Football X7.

There's also a bunch of VAs who've crossed over. Crazy to hear Vincent Martella who voiced Phineas voice a character who's the polar opposite like Bradley

I know this is going off a huge bump, but is there any way to get these episodes on Blu-Ray?

This was one of my favorite TV shows ever.

Sadly no, iTunes is still the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom