• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Kinyou

Arcipello said:
coolguysdontlookatexplosionsp1.gif
lol, nice

Center of our galaxy:
2z65vfk.gif

6th dimensional cube:
2v2ftbp.gif

Army robot:
2qjabf5.gif

Bonus:
23w6tlv.gif

Valhalla said:
Dude, his boss told him he has to make 20 viral marketing posts about saints row a day. You dont want him to be fired do you?

BUY SAINT'S ROW or they'll hurt me so

I'll end up filming videos of girls sucking dildos and posting the gifs on tumblr for a living if not :(

6YhrD.jpg

Left: The very first transistor, invented at Bell Labs in December 1947
Right: 32nm transistors (a red blood cell is about 8000nm across)

suXSa.jpg

Fifth Avenue, Easter morning, 1900

kPEEp.jpg

Coral

6fLXN.jpg

Igazu Falls, Brazil

_Isaac said:
I still don't see how that's not a 3d shape.

Imagine someone who can only perceive two dimensions looking at a 3d rotating shape, they would only see the object moving in two out of the three because it is all they can see, however it is a 3d shape.

freitax said:
It's a projection of the 4dimensions object into 3dimensions; it's like casting a shadow of a 3d object into a 2D space.

still dont get it. how can there be 4 dimensions. i watched at it the last view minutes and came to the conclusion that you could build that as some kind of machine with flexible parts. and that would be 3d, obviously.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
It's a 3D representation of a 4D shape.

We exist in three (spatial) dimensions and cant percieve dimensions higher than us.

ezekial45 said:
Here's a comic i came across. Created by a kid, it's mankind's fight and survival against a deadly world devouring virus. It's very twisted and violent, but it's also surprisingly well researched. For a comic created by a kid. I was actually very impressed.

http://hillridge.net/SA/Bio Apocalypse.pdf

Just read through the whole thing. Was actually pretty cool, though Africa being the asshole of the world was kinda fucked up lol

Qwomo

Emonga said:
This isn't real, by the way.

Chameleons don't change color to match their environment, that's an old wives tale.

So go back to your homes, people. Nothing to see here.

Top Bottom