• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

UrbanRats

AceBandage said:
Dawww.
But I always wonder about the guys in those suits.
What are they thinking when little boys and girls always want to hug them?
? It's their job.
Plus a lot of people love to work with children and are very good at it/dont lose their patience easily.

B.K.

AceBandage said:

There are probably quite a few perverts in those suits that enjoy it.

123rl

I just saw this on Failblog and it's fucking with my mind.

memes-yo-dawg-i-herd-you-like-paintings.jpg

Kinyou

Stabbie said:
I know, but why the hell do you call a cell phone a handy? :p
I have absolutely no clue. Worst part is that most Germans think that handy is the actual English word for cellphone.

CzarTim

AceBandage said:
Dawww.
If I remember correctly, it's usually a woman largely due to height issues.

CzarTim said:
If I remember correctly, it's usually a woman largely due to height issues.
I worked at Hershey for awhile and they have a lot of mascots and they're all girls except for the chocolate bar (which has to be a guy since its so tall).

Donos

Melchiah said:
A friend posted this on FB, and my mind was blown by it.
http://i.imgur.com/AudyQ.jpg

Sweet baby JESUS !!!!! i often put toasts in the oven with cheese on it .... this is just so simple.

Edit: well, dosnt't work so well on my toaster. the one side of the toast is now to close to the heat and if the cheese is right out of the fridge it needs to long to get really grilled. With a little bit of tuning there is more to this. Hope you guys have better toasters than me.

Meadows

Banned
Wouldn't turning a toaster on it's side mess around with the wiring or something? Seems like something that might cause a fire, but I'm probably wrong.

DJ_Lae

Meadows said:
Wouldn't turning a toaster on it's side mess around with the wiring or something? Seems like something that might cause a fire, but I'm probably wrong.

You might get a flare-up if the cheese melts over the bread and onto the element, as those toasters don't have the same shields that toaster-ovens have. But barring that I don't think there would be any issues.

I must try it.

Mr_Zombie

LLTP about that little girl but damn, her reaction to stuff was so genuine and adorable.
Also, this was the first time I've ever seen a kid (or even an adult) so excited about something, so happy, that he/she literally started to cry. Amazing.

AceBandage said:
Dawww.
I have a friend who's Tigger at Disneyland. He just loves making kids happy. It's the cutest thing watching him work.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
thezerofire said:
I have a friend who's Tigger at Disneyland. He just loves making kids happy. It's the cutest thing watching him work.

I have a Tigger costume too!

Melchiah

Goldrusher said:
How far did they fly ?

I kept a plate in front of the holes, but they didn't fly far eitherway. I'd suggest using smaller and thinner bread, if you don't want the bread and cheese to get burned. And a bigger bread may not go deep enough, so the cheese won't melt on the other side. Both happened with the third bread I put there, as it was thicker than the other two.

Melchiah said:
I kept a plate in front of the holes, but they didn't fly far eitherway

Saw this concern now a few times, but I think I've never seen a toaster that doesn't have a button to simply disable the ejection mechanism.

edit: uhm fuck.. new page post. Let's see... probably old but:

Chaitén volcano eruption + lightning

Top Bottom