• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
When you look at the space between the wall the crocodile is on and the wall the people are sitting on, particularly on the right side of the picture, it's kind of obvious the people are several fee behind the crocodile.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
rZ3zV.jpg

ykDXf.jpg

Russian subways > *

Melchiah

UJNoS.jpg

The picture was taken last winter in Finnish Lapland where weather can include sub-freezing temperatures and driving snow. Surreal landscapes sometimes result, where common trees become cloaked in white and so appear, to some, as watchful aliens or bizarre statues.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Marabou storks. My girlfriend went to Uganda for work and was rightfully terrified of these. Things are huge.
Google says they're Greater Adjutant storks instead. Same genus, different species. Same size, also FUCKING TERRIFYING.

Melchiah

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/08/thinkgeek-usb-squirming-tentacle/
ThinkGeek's latest USB gadget makes every day a day of the tentacle

It's harder than ever for a USB gadget to stand out these days, what with nearly everything seeming old hat, but ThinkGeek has cooked up something new that's sure to get noticed. While it unfortunately doesn't double as a memory stick as you might expect, the retailer's new USB Squirming Tentacle is very much a tentacle, and a squirming one. See for yourself after the break, and be prepared to shell out $25 if you feel the need to answer this particular call of Cthulhu.

qsw1w.jpg

vftsu.gif

EDIT: Pietrapertosa Village, Italy
vWaAS.png

Melchiah

V3gJP.jpg

This is a juvenile form of the Cereal leaf beetle (Oulema melanopus) after being parasitized by Tetrastichus julis, a parasitoid wasp which lays its eggs inside the larva of the beetle. They eggs hatch within the larvae and begin to feed while it is still alive, before they burst out and kill it.

These parasites are often used as a biological control, as the Cereal leaf beetle is considered a pest and regularly feeds on crops.

Photo Gilles San Martin

Top Bottom