• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

CfHxk.jpg

Bossun

Truthfully I don't think I could hit that..
Some picture are barely ok, in the sens that she is not "that" abnormal, but some of them...

Darkwater

Much better without make-up. If that hourglass-shape of her body is real, though, I'm still gonna pass. Scares the bejesus outta me.

Melchiah

I wish I was a kid with today's videogames :(

I prefer it the way I've experienced it; starting from Pong to C64 -> Amiga -> PS1-2-3. Every step on the way has felt tremendous, and I hope they continue to feel like that. I'd presume if you start with something like PS3 Ratchet & Clank, you might not appreciate the evolution of gameplay and graphics as much.

smurfx

get some go again
I prefer it the way I've experienced it; starting from Pong to C64 -> Amiga -> PS1-2-3. Every step on the way has felt tremendous, and I hope they continue to feel like that. I'd presume if you start with something like PS3 Ratchet & Clank, you might not appreciate the evolution of gameplay and graphics as much.
i agree 100%. i loved being blown away by the graphics of each new generation of hardware. the biggest impression i had was seeing mario 64 for the first time.

Melchiah

i agree 100%. i loved being blown away by the graphics of each new generation of hardware. the biggest impression i had was seeing mario 64 for the first time.

I dunno what's the biggest for me, but something like Racing Destruction Set (C64, you could make tracks yourself), Shadow of the Beast/Stunt Car Racer/Xenon 2: Megablast (Amiga), FFVIII/RE2/Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (PS1), SSX/FFX/Silent Hill 2+3 (PS2), RFoM/WipEout HD/Killzone 2/Journey (PS3) certainly impressed me, and the move to HD was a huge step in itself. I remember how amazed I was, when I saw WipEout HD on my friend's 1080p 42" LCD, while I was still stuck with the old 28" tube TV. The original SSX was also pretty awe-inspiring at the time.

eshwaaz

I dunno what's the biggest for me, but something like Racing Destruction Set (C64, you could make tracks yourself), Shadow of the Beast/Stunt Car Racer/Xenon 2: Megablast (Amiga), FFVIII/RE2/Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (PS1), SSX/FFX/Silent Hill 2+3 (PS2), RFoM/WipEout HD/Killzone 2/Journey (PS3) certainly impressed me, and the move to HD was a huge step in itself. I remember how amazed I was, when I saw WipEout HD on my friend's 1080p 42" LCD, while I was still stuck with the old 28" tube TV. The original SSX was also pretty awe-inspiring at the time.
I now like you even more.

Jinjo

Have they ever looked whats in the bottom of it?

There's regular recreational diving tours to Blue hole. So yes. Supposedly, it's not as special as it's made out to be. (It's mostly rock formations, not a lot of seacreatures you can see, according to a fellow traveler who dived there while we were in the area)

Top Bottom