• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Frodo

finally, my time to shine.

this is a funny pigs thread now!

Is it? ok

JCk5ebH.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is nonsense. Everybody knows Glen is short for Gleneth. This is the masculine version of the name Gweneth which is shortened to Gwen. Glen and Gwen are the same basic name just the masculine and feminine versions.
In middle school, one of my classmates legitimately thought Sean was short for Seaniel. He called a kid named Sean this and we all thought it was so funny that it became his official nickname

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

FoxSpirit

I am going for a vacation of smoking weed and catching up to video games I've been meaning to play. Also typically I want to avoid GAF for a month before E3 so I'm asking for a 1mo ban to keep me from coming here.

See you all during or slightly before E3 2017 tee hee:-3

The bunny isn't coming back.
Not the bunny :-(

Top Bottom