• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Übermatik;236220768 said:
BEEP BEEP CANT HEAR YOU

C_QTye9XUAAGnpt.jpg

Couldn't resist...

41MZWWO.png

I wonder why the mods haven't yet closed the gifs that make you laugh thread in Off Topic. Hmpf.
I love that thread. Quickly becoming my favourite 'makes you laugh' type thread. The only problem is it turns me S7 in to a furnace and then crashes Firefox Mobile if I'm not careful.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
https://scontent.fbed1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17990893_1685561198420210_6501184585691241231_n.jpg?oh=51b401e4affc5de76be455d64b82445a&oe=59BBEF14[IMG][/QUOTE]

Totally my wife's dream for Mother's day this Sunday. [SPOILER]She's a pizza loving freak [/SPOILER] [SPOILER]and I love her for it :)[/SPOILER]

Super glad they haven't. Very few animal pics over there. Loving it.

I love that thread. Quickly becoming my favourite 'makes you laugh' type thread. The only problem is it turns me S7 in to a furnace and then crashes Firefox Mobile if I'm not careful.

tBQz5Tz.png

No seriously though, a) that gif thread won't get moved any time soon even if it's popular (there's been many more like it) and b) this thread sucks and has sucked for some time now, due in part to a) the OTC move and b) weird animal roleplaying which a) is the reason I'm making this post and b) help I don't know how to do lists

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Top Bottom