• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Menome

19642357_1498977526828696_6307433270351058931_n.jpg

Pfft. That's easy. Still travelling in a forward motion through space at the point of failure, pilots die and lean forward on the controls. Forward on a craft's joystick is down, hence the ship looks like it's falling.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pfft. That's easy. Still travelling in a forward motion through space at the point of failure, pilots die and lean forward on the controls. Forward on a craft's joystick is down, hence the ship looks like it's falling.
Of course, how silly of me not to realize

pbsapeer

Banned
On behalf of myself and the rest of the regular contributors, fuck you guy.
??

EDIT: Maybe I should have clarified - I don't mean the content is more depressing, I mean the lack of blanchot is depressing. The content is a Stella 6/10 👍

FUME5

Phew. Genuinely thought I'd caused anger in the pics that make you laugh community

Haha, nah, the only person who I can remember who deserves the ire of this little community was randam (pretty sure that is his name). He got us thread locked for an hour after making a bunch of complaints to mods because he doesn't understand how humour works.

Anyway, I'd post a funny pic but my feeds have been dry today.

pbsapeer

Banned
Haha, nah, the only person who I can remember who deserves the ire of this little community was randam (pretty sure that is his name). He got us thread locked for an hour after making a bunch of complaints to mods because he doesn't understand how humour works.

Anyway, I'd post a funny pic but my feeds have been dry today.
Hopefully My offering will be worthy...

f544545e6631fdccda9648d145514c12.jpg

Top Bottom