• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

zoukka

boop
i99RdlZ.gif

And that was the moment he knew he was fucked.

komplanen

It's the lack of communication and respect for their fans that kills me more than HL2e3 never happening.

Here's my thoughts on it all:

kohtele_oluttasi_oikein.jpg

Wait that's my thoughts on something else.

Here we go:
Suicide_7e0e3b_5588227.jpg

DD

wGb2ABy.png

giphy.gif

hiZzuAF.jpg

I was thinking (I do that eventually) and I found myself with this question in my mind: why the f* would a person call himself Panda Pedinte, which in portuguese means a panda that's is also a beggar? Where that nickname came from? Then I started to ask myself about komplanen, ChewbaccaUncircumcised (WHAAAAT?), Avixph, FUME5, etc... I'm curious. PLS explain. :3

BTW: DD = my initials. :p

I was thinking (I do that eventually) and I found myself with this question in my mind: why the f* would a person call himself Panda Pedinte, which in portuguese means a panda that's is also a beggar? Where that nickname came from? Then I started to ask myself about komplanen, ChewbaccaUncircumcised (WHAAAAT?), Avixph, FUME5, etc... I'm curious. PLS explain. :3

https://youtu.be/cY0Ix5LS7dQ

FUME5

Fumes was my name on the mic and on walls, looks good, sounds good and is a weed reference which was important to me when I was 15.

0I8Qkzer.png

Dicks Dickerton

I was playing Team Fortress 2 and came up with that nick, then in one of the matches one guy laughed for several minutes because of my nickname and I decided to roll with it. Fun thing is the first time I tried to make a GAF account I was using another nickname but my submission was rejected.

Why does Plankton only have one tit?

Those are their eyes

FUME5

I don't get it. Like they pay each other and she's a terrible hairdresser and he can't paint nails to save his life? Weird photoshop of the head without the ears.

... ok. I'm throwing in the towel. I recognize Loss 99% of the time. This time it's way over my head

It's not Loss.

DD

Guess who's got a tampon in both of their ear canals? GUESS WHO?

2f3ab1f2e6c05697ed96dfcbde7430f2--cute-baby-bunnies-bunny-bunny.jpg
Are you menstruating from your ears? You should quit drugs, komps. :3

I was playing Team Fortress 2 and came up with that nick, then in one of the matches one guy laughed for several minutes because of my nickname and I decided to roll with it. Fun thing is the first time I tried to make a GAF account I was using another nickname but my submission was rejected.

*hug*

Oh! =o

Top Bottom