• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
EO9pzPh.jpg
bFCLQhX.jpg
AccomplishedAnotherIrrawaddydolphin-max-1mb.gif

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
About 20 years ago my friend had a blind date with a girl.
They met at a bar which had a large outside terrace.

The girl shows up and looks a lot like my friend's sister.
He feels awkward and asks her if it's ok if he smokes a joint.
She says "Fine it's ok".
They chit chat and my friend immediately lights up a second joint once the first one is done.
The girl just says "Are you ok?" meanwhile he's tormented, shy and semi-aroused but confused.

When the joint is done he grabs his drink and says "I think we should go for a walk & get some fresh air".
To which she replied "What? WE'RE ALREADY OUTSIDE!"

Gets me everytime :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Banned

I would be severely weirded out if I ever opened one of these, and it actually had cookies in it.
if there aren't at least 10 different needles, 5 rolls of string, and like dozens of loose buttons of different shapes and colours, maybe a lighter and some random items like an old key in there, I'd be freaked out.

and this seems to be a global phenomenon too 🤣 which is kinda crazy tbh.

Last edited:

Durien

Someone used AI to make the opposite versions of famous movies:

kykconcxmk7b1.png

gj6zlmcxmk7b1.png

fiwfqncxmk7b1.png

0au1pmcxmk7b1.png

q6n86mcxmk7b1.png

8gi8yncxmk7b1.png

7f6vvocxmk7b1.png

18ajpscxmk7b1.png

zsn0qpcxmk7b1.png

ra9wsqcxmk7b1.png
The Nightmare on Elm Street is awesome. It just needs the Solsbury Hill music lol.

DrFigs

Someone used AI to make the opposite versions of famous movies:

kykconcxmk7b1.png

gj6zlmcxmk7b1.png

fiwfqncxmk7b1.png

0au1pmcxmk7b1.png

q6n86mcxmk7b1.png

8gi8yncxmk7b1.png

7f6vvocxmk7b1.png

18ajpscxmk7b1.png

zsn0qpcxmk7b1.png

ra9wsqcxmk7b1.png
I could see why the writers are on strike. the nightmare on elm street one is genius.

Dumb AI, that's not even the Titanic. Not close!

6Zwu63R.jpg

1. Titanic has an opening on the bow for a wired anchor.
2. The bow of the Titanic is not so curved.
3. Anchors are not even in the same place
4. Titanic has gaps at the sides (both at the bridge and poop deck) to make room for loading cargo.
5. The yellow line that goes around the Titanic is bordering the white and black paint so it's white/yellow/black. Not white/black/yellow/black.
6. Bridge has 9 windows not 5.
7. Probably the most obvious difference but Titanic has enclosed windows alone the decks except the rear of the promenade deck. This is one good way to quickly tell the difference between Titanic and her sister ships*
8. Titanic has 3 decks not 4. The dumb AI ship might have 3 decks but the bridge would be raised up so basically 4.
9. There are windows on the bridge to get a better view of the sides of the ship.
10. Life boats don't take up the whole of the deck. On Titanic they only have life boats at each side at the front and back of the bridge deck.
11. Crows nest at totally different height.

* Another game of spot the difference:

3FfXha0qkiuHYA5km4M7zMdcLw2ZU54SgSex-rAu18s.jpg

top is Olympic. Titanic is middle. Britannic is bottom (it has noticeably larger cranes for lifeboats).

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23

6Zwu63R.jpg

4. Titanic has gaps at the sides (both at the bridge and poop deck) to make room for loading cargo.
5. The yellow line that goes around the Titanic is bordering the white and black paint so it's white/yellow/black. Not white/black/yellow/black.
7. Probably the most obvious difference but Titanic has enclosed windows alone the decks except the rear of the promenade deck. This is one good way to quickly tell the difference between Titanic and her sister ships*
8. Titanic has 3 decks not 4. The dumb AI ship might have 3 decks but the bridge would be raised up so basically 4.
9. There are windows on the bridge to get a better view of the sides of the ship.
10. Life boats don't take up the whole of the deck. On Titanic they only have life boats at each side at the front and back of the bridge deck.

top is Olympic. Titanic is middle. Britannic is bottom (it has noticeably larger cranes for lifeboats).
You seem fun at parties.....

Trunx81

I forgot another point in my comparison. The AI ship has smoke coming out of all 4 funnels. Titanic only has 3 functional funnels (1 is just there for show) so it's impossible to have smoke coming out all 4 of them!
Hope you´ll never buy the LEGO Titanic set and see the picture that they included of the propeller inside the manual ...
It´s from the Olympic

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member

6Zwu63R.jpg

WdnErvy.png

:messenger_winking:

I forgot another point in my comparison. The AI ship has smoke coming out of all 4 funnels. Titanic only has 3 functional funnels (1 is just there for show) so it's impossible to have smoke coming out all 4 of them!
Wow that’s an interesting detail. So was it like the PR team was pushing for 4 total giant phallic towers, and the engineers were like we can only fit 3 engine compartments but here’s how we’ll compromise?

Wow that’s an interesting detail. So was it like the PR team was pushing for 4 total giant phallic towers, and the engineers were like we can only fit 3 engine compartments but here’s how we’ll compromise?
Basically just for appearance.

Titanic was the largest and most powerful ship at the time and it could get away with only 3 funnels but they thought if it only had 3 it would make it look less impressive compared to ships like the Lusitania and Mauretania (who were owned by Cunard. White Star Lines rival). In the movie Rose (Kate Winslet) mentions how Titanic doesn't look any more impressive than the Mauretania. That was coming from her being a bit of a spoiled rich girl and not knowing anything about ships. Titanic was actually much bigger than the Mauretania (in red)

5495d5b2d364b1c013edf1322b06254e.jpg

The funnel at the back on the titanic is the dummy one. Titanics engine is actually located right between the 3rd and 4th funnel. When I said it was not functional that was a lie because it was used for ventilation of some areas on the ship like the baths, smoking rooms, etc. so steam/smoke did come out of it but not the kind of dark smoke you'd see from burning coal!

Top Bottom