• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Peggies

Gold Member
81ldUVk.jpg

Kilau

wait... what am I missing here? someone linked the English intro of Ducktales on youtube, she clicks on it... and he's panicking... I'm confused...
I dunno, either he doesn’t want the song in his head or there’s some new awful video with the theme he knows about. Like the one with Webby being abducted and abused by a beagle boy.

poodaddy

I've met some people who claim this. Then I ask what "every genre" is and it's:
-Rock
-EDM
-Pop
-Pop Country
-Classic rock
This for real. I'm eclectic as hell, but noone listens to "every genre." That's an impossible assertion, they're just too vast. I'll jump from black metal to classic hip hop to funk to classical to synthwave to outlaw country to rockabilly and back again.....but I've never listened to polka and I damn sure ain't about to start. Not everything is meant to appeal to everyone, it just is what it is.

ssringo

Gold Member
Jesus man....I guess I like polka now too.

There's gotta be a music I dislike though. Oh yeah, K Pop, can't stand the shit.
Don't really listen to k-pop so here's literally the only one I know of. Heard it during a speedrun race and vibed to it.

I dunno. I rather like random English in foreign songs. And Engrish makes me giggle without fail.

Q9SCxmi.jpg
yIZorAM.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom