• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
c9fd53ee33a0d633209356d520be62e5.jpg

Oh fuck off lol

If you actually think that a real life school is making a fucking litter box for a student and that such news hasn't immediately blasted itself across the ether with pictures and video proof you need help of the immediate kind.
Like I said, maybe she’s lying… you don’t know what happens in every school in the world so why don’t you fuck off?

"Maybe"

Are you seriously going to look me in the eyes and tell me that if a school was putting out a fucking litter box for one of their students, it would not be immediately across the modern 24-7 media? Especially from the side of the 24/7 media that eats sleeps and breathes off of this kind of anti-LGBTQ storyline?

I need you to take your tin foil hat off for a second and join everyone else in the common sense of reality. Because I shouldn't have to tell you that is possibly bullshit for you to realize that it is possibly bullshit.
Whatever dude. Not sure why it upsets you so much anyway

poodaddy

It upsets me because it is so blatantly false that it harms the critical thinking of my brain.

You trying to claim that there is an actual school in the actual world that makes an actual litter box for an actual student and it not being national news hurts my head.

I refuse to believe that you are actually dense enough to believe that might be a real thing. I am just going to assume that you are intentionally fucking with me because I have a history of falling for this kind of garbage.
Chill the fuck out man, you're fuckin up the best damn thread on this forum about good vibes and laughter all on your little lonesome because of your triggered ass's inability to handle one guy's statement. Who even cares if it's true or not? No reason to fuck up the thread over it.

Hey I got one you'll like, fuck furries :), they're all goddamn freaks that really wanna fuck animals!

Happy Well Done GIF

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming folks.

Last edited:

Trunx81

It upsets me because it is so blatantly false that it harms the critical thinking of my brain.

You trying to claim that there is an actual school in the actual world that makes an actual litter box for an actual student and it not being national news hurts my head.

I refuse to believe that you are actually dense enough to believe that might be a real thing. I am just going to assume that you are intentionally fucking with me because I have a history of falling for this kind of garbage.
LFy1FwV.jpg

Also, if there were litter boxes, the grid would be E5 to E9.

Batiman

Banned
My wife’s class at the gym has a teacher in it and she was saying at her school they have a couple of furries that they had to alter the uniforms for to accomodate their tails and the put kitty litter in the school bathrooms for them …
I’ve heard this story hundreds of times. This shit is just not true. My wife tried to tell me the same thing about her cousins school. It’s like an ongoing broken telephone joke or something at this point.

Batiman

Banned
"Maybe"

Are you seriously going to look me in the eyes and tell me that if a school was putting out a fucking litter box for one of their students, it would not be immediately across the modern 24-7 media? Especially from the side of the 24/7 media that eats sleeps and breathes off of this kind of anti-LGBTQ storylines?

I need you to take your tin foil hat off for a second and join everyone else in the common sense of reality. Because I shouldn't have to tell you that it is possibly bullshit for you to realize that it is possibly bullshit.
I had a huge argument with my wife because she was believing this same story from her cousin. I even heard our HR lay say the same thing about her sons school. My response was the same as yours. It’s hilarious that people believe this nonsense. And embarrassing that my wife still believes it…..

I told her, “show me the article”. As you said this would be plastered all over the news/internet if this were the case by the same group that falls for every damn Twitter conspiracy

Last edited:
I had a huge argument with my wife because she was believing this same story from her cousin. I even heard our HR lay say the same thing about her sons school. My response was the same as yours. It’s hilarious that people believe this nonsense. And embarrassing that my wife still believes it…..

I told her, “show me the article”. As you said this would be plastered all over the news/internet if this were the case by the same group that falls for every damn Twitter conspiracies
Reminds me of the old “so and so knew a guy who took too much acid and thought he was a glass of orange juice” viral rumor, strange how these things propogate.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Chill the fuck out man, you're fuckin up the best damn thread on this forum about good vibes and laughter all on your little lonesome because of your triggered ass's inability to handle one guy's statement. Who even cares if it's true or not? No reason to fuck up the thread over it.

Hey I got one you'll like, fuck furries :), they're all goddamn freaks that really wanna fuck animals!

Happy Well Done GIF

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming folks.
Yeah that's on me. It was a really late night for me so I was pretty pissy. I took all my posts down.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah that's on me. It was a really late night for me so I was pretty pissy. I took all my posts down.

I "missed" the "incident" but good for you for recognizing, explaining why and removing your posts. We all have our moments. We're human after all.

Just wanting to say that.

Feel like I need to contribute something

I'm not sure if y'all are familiar with the mmo survival game "Rust."

From what I've gathered from Daniel's vids you start naked, procure materials to build houses/fortresses and level up your character regarding clothes/armor/weapons/etc

Anyways.

Daniel, ofcourse in admin/troll mode convinces a player that you can create NPC's that'll work on voice commands.

That's not possible and the "NPC" is just another player into the scheme. It's brilliant and hilarious.

That's the set up. Enjoy!

Starts at 1.23. But I'd recommend just watching from the beginning. "Could you repeat that in English?" Lmao.

Top Bottom