• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

donfonzie

Gold Member
h1ZkMrB.jpg

Durien

If my wife would let me, my hands would do God's work.

You know, I won't lie, I love boobs. My wife knows this and she asked me one time why wouldn't I become someone who does plastic surgery or someone who fights breast cancer. I told her a couple of reasons.

1) you can't play with your patient's boobs
2) you can't admire them and let the patient know
3) all women have nice boobs in relation to their body. While having an A cup might be a little saddening, having a solid self esteem to throw them in my face is a turn on.
4) being a breast cancer doctor to me would be depressing as hell. You see this very nice pair come into your office and you think, f!@# we are going to fight this with everything we've got. But it's cancer which is a total f!@#wad so, in the end,, you need to remove them. Yes, you could rebuild them to the best of your imagination bit it isn't the same.

Tl;dr I love boobs and I hate breast cancer with every fiber of my being

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
All the women I slept with were hot. Middle of summer and I'm on the opposite side of the bed wondering why she is radiating the heat of a thousand suns. I swear, if you could channel the heat women produce at night while they are sleeping, you could power countries...
How does that compare with the men you slept with?

Top Bottom