• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
received_1762512237516972.gif

Durien

The only real American food is during thanksgiving. Scalloped potatoes, turkey, squashes, pies, peas, dinner rolls, eggnog, etc etc. I had a Japanese friend over one holiday, and he was like "I thought America was only taco salad and hamburgers."
When my In laws came from Japan for our wedding, our family dinner to meet each other was at Claim Jumper (the only decent place with enough room for a party of 20 back in 2021). The amount of food they gave you blew their minds. Welcome to America!

Last edited:

Mistake

When my In laws came from Japan for our wedding, our family dinner to meet each other was at Claim Jumper (the only decent place with enough room for a party of 20 back in 2021). The amount of food they gave you blew their minds. Welcome to America!
Yeah, when I lived overseas I was starving for two straight weeks because the portion sizes were smaller. When I returned I couldn't finish a meal at a restaurant

Thaedolus

The only real American food is during thanksgiving. Scalloped potatoes, turkey, squashes, pies, peas, dinner rolls, eggnog, etc etc. I had a Japanese friend over one holiday, and he was like "I thought America was only taco salad and hamburgers."
We were in Japan over thanksgiving many years ago. Decided we wanted American food for dinner; best we could find was a pay by the hour pizza place. Well, we discovered Japanese pizza with tuna or corn on it wasn’t really American food

Durien

We were in Japan over thanksgiving many years ago. Decided we wanted American food for dinner; best we could find was a pay by the hour pizza place. Well, we discovered Japanese pizza with tuna or corn on it wasn’t really American food
Dude, I just got back from Japan. We ate at a pasta place and one of my goals this time was to try pizza. I had a 4 cheese pizza, took a bite, and I was like hmm, it's missing something...sauce. there was no sauce on the pizza so pretty much I was eating garlic bread with cheese.

Top Bottom