• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

DD

nePlnbB.jpg

ghZYVYG.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
You can't tell from the giant map in the background? komp pls.

That's a map of almost all of Europe including Scandinavia, and weather forecasts often meander to other world regions.

Based on her boob size I'm going with France, Spain or Italy.

That's a map of almost all of Europe including Scandinavia, and weather forecasts often meander to other world regions.

Based on her boob size I'm going with France, Spain or Italy.

The map was logically centered on the country of interest. The clip is from Sky News in the UK. We like our women to have some bounce too.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

Guys I only take breaks from BotW to smoke weed and eat so my time with you is short. I just want to say I will watch all of your pictures a little later, but I'll try to do it as soon as I can. For now let's just all agree they were great and unless I say otherwise you got an A-. Let's do that.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wow guys BotW is amazing. I never want to come out when I start playing :-3

If we ever see again, I'll post funnier pictures. I promise.

Please don't start mentioning BotW in this thread too 😔 the pain is enough as it is, and I try to retreat here to escape the buzz

Top Bottom