• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
FiPAZRH.jpeg

Uhtred

Can someone explain to me why kids or young adults these days use this type of mood lighting what the fuck is it? ^^^^^ My girlfriend has a tenant in her ADU who insisted on having this type of lighting put in so he can connect to the Wi-Fi and control it. It’s really weird. It looks like a bordello with a red light shining out the window.

Last edited:

Trunx81

Can someone explain to me why kids or young adults these days use this type of mood lighting what the fuck is it? ^^^^^ My girlfriend has a tenant in her ADU who insisted on having this type of lighting put in so he can connect to the Wi-Fi and control it. It’s really weird. It looks like a bordello with a red light shining out the window.
My wife is obsessed with them. She says it just makes a cozy interior. My challenge is to change the lights to her mood.

Hookshot

Gold Member
My fish tank has that shit. No idea what they think is happening when I accidentally make it red.

Top Bottom