• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Thai "women" are confusing so I'd be angry like Moo Deng is around them as well.
v6AZQmH.gif

GymWolf

Gold Member
I think he means she's feeding him ass-beers while a kid looks on.
3 things:

I think the kid is too young to fully understand the implications of the scene.
It was probably a sudden thing, how can you predict when your friends are gonna do something similar?
I mean...is it really that much of a bad scene? Just a couple enjoying the moment, what is actually bad about that? Enjoying having a sexy, playful girlfriend? I doubt it is gonna scar the child for life more than his parents arguing at home while he cry...

Maybe i'm just an old hippy :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

3 things:

I think the kid is too young to fully understand the implications of the scene.
It was probably a sudden thing, how can you predict when your friends are gonna do something similar?
I mean...is it really that much of a bad scene? Just a couple enjoying the moment, what is actually bad about that? Enjoying having a sexy, playful girlfriend? I doubt it is gonna scar the child for life more than his parents arguing at home while he cry...

Maybe i'm just an old hippy :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
Kids don’t need to understand to be confused (obviously). There is a time and a place. This just isn’t it. The actions are fine on their own, just not everything needs to be done in front of kids, especially other peoples.

It’s a heck of a skill though, I admit!

Top Bottom