• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medalion

Banned
stock-photo-happy-sura4epx.jpg

Holy shit, is that Tyler from EpicMealTime.com?

Clydefrog

Who is this guy? I see my FB friends posting the pic where he has his arms outstretched saying this. He seems like a complete and utterly unlikable douchebag. I just want to know the name of the show and this guy so I can avoid both.

Do you per chance happen to be a waitress at a coffee shop? Is your hair falling out?

Stet

Banned
guys

seriously why aren't you reading it it's fucking hilarious

Most of these are worded in a slightly messed up way, but sometimes I wish women would at least do a few of these. Not because they should, but because it's right: When I get home I really REALLY am not in a mood to hear her whine about something.

tumblr_midxy45q6m1ry6msio1_400.gif

Opiate

tumblr_miw1vp3pXO1r5he8vo1_500.jpg

"I'll show the boys what a girl can do!"

1) Cooking Mama
2) Bratz
3) My Little Pony

Oh yes, shining beacons of feminism.

moka

Who is this guy? I see my FB friends posting the pic where he has his arms outstretched saying this. He seems like a complete and utterly unlikable douchebag. I just want to know the name of the show and this guy so I can avoid both.

From one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, he plays an uneducated, illiterate, generally well-meaning retard.

Trust me, this show could make a stone laugh.

"Let me tell you a little lesson, buddy. The cream always rises to the top. And 'm about to show you the white, hot cream of an eighth-grade boy."

Aguirre

tumblr_miw1vp3pXO1r5he8vo1_500.jpg

"I'll show the boys what a girl can do!"

1) Cooking Mama
2) Bratz
3) My Little Pony

Oh yes, shining beacons of feminism.

are you quoting me or...? ^_^

to be fair, we dont know whats under mgs, but it could be super princess peach or something!

moka

Yeah, I've seen it round my mates a few times, it looks pretty good! He turned me on to 30 Rock, Arrested Development and Community, so I take it as a sound recommendation.

All excellent shows. Arrested Development is one of my favourites! If you don't watch Arrested Development, you've made a huge mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom