• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bideogamer

Neo Member
you're doing it all wrong...let me teach you:
Lv2j5cw.jpg

fuck you.

can I say that? am I allowed to say that?

***IMPORTANT MEMO***

Hey PTMYL, My roommate said he saw a gif in here of a "cat morphing into different outfits"? If that sounds familiar to you could you please post it?

Thanks,

TheWiicast
double the fail

commedieu

Banned

Congenital myotonia (also myotonia congenita) is a genetic, neuromuscular channelopathy that affects skeletal muscles (muscles used for movement). It is congenital, meaning that it is present from birth. Amongst other problems, it causes delayed relaxation of the muscles (myotonia) and rigidity. The disorder is caused by mutations in the part of an ion channel gene responsible for shutting off electrical excitation in the muscles, causing muscle fiber membranes to have an unusually exaggerated response to stimulation (hyperexcitability). Symptoms include delayed relaxation of the muscles after voluntary contraction (myotonia), and may also include stiffness, hypertrophy (enlargement), sluggishness of the muscles, transient weakness in some mutations, pain, and cramping. The disorder is caused by a genetic mutation involving the chloride channel of the muscles. In addition to humans, it is also seen in some goats, canines, cats[1] and one breed of pony.

Aguirre

tumblr_lo4sq79I3U1qahmako1_500.png

"There goes that Goku kid again, chargin’ his spirit bomb. Dale, you got my ladder? I’m gonna go up there and give him a piece of my mind."
directly below this was a picture of hank hills ass >_<

Miami is a grid and most street feature prominent numbers and street names are secondary. Easy peesy to get around.

London is a glorious clusterfuck

Apparently it was supposed to change to a grid-layout after the Great Fire, but the city designers said 'fuck it' and put everything back as it was :D

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Congenital myotonia (also myotonia congenita) is a genetic, neuromuscular channelopathy that affects skeletal muscles (muscles used for movement). It is congenital, meaning that it is present from birth. Amongst other problems, it causes delayed relaxation of the muscles (myotonia) and rigidity. The disorder is caused by mutations in the part of an ion channel gene responsible for shutting off electrical excitation in the muscles, causing muscle fiber membranes to have an unusually exaggerated response to stimulation (hyperexcitability). Symptoms include delayed relaxation of the muscles after voluntary contraction (myotonia), and may also include stiffness, hypertrophy (enlargement), sluggishness of the muscles, transient weakness in some mutations, pain, and cramping. The disorder is caused by a genetic mutation involving the chloride channel of the muscles. In addition to humans, it is also seen in some goats, canines, cats[1] and one breed of pony.

w93NjrC.jpg

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I don't know whether this has already been posted but it manages to be hilarious and depressing simultaneously. It's also from one of my favourite shows.

9ilOcZn.gif
Who is this guy? I see my FB friends posting the pic where he has his arms outstretched saying this. He seems like a complete and utterly unlikable douchebag. I just want to know the name of the show and this guy so I can avoid both.

oVQ7lcP.gif

cnJCmQt.gif

Pro

that wouldnt work on me anyway! im not a fan of skyrim
where do we go from here

From Here

Top Ten Anime Inspired Pick Up Lines

10. All the nubile lolis in my harem don’t think that I’m a complete loser.

9. My extensive Master Grade Gunpla collection is just proof of my magic fingers.

8. Looking at your ass makes my bulba soar.

7. People call me the Dying man; I’m the stylish one of the group. I know what you’re asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Oyashiro, but I also nicknamed my testes – my left one is Keiichi Maebara and my right one is Dr Irie Kyousuke. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

6. Damn, girl, you must be a hollow. You make my zanpaku-to go bankai.

5. I want to browse /h/ with /u/.

4. The Log Pose don’t lie. It’s pointing at your Grand Line.

3. You remind me of that character who got tentacle raped in that h-game I was playing earlier.

2. Ponytails turn me on.

1. I carry around my dead sister’s cell phone. Wanna fuck?

Stet

Banned
Most of these are worded in a slightly messed up way, but sometimes I wish women would at least do a few of these. Not because they should, but because it's right: When I get home I really REALLY am not in a mood to hear her whine about something.

guys did we all really ignore this post

read it

seriously read this post

tumblr_miwwe6pzPk1rq3b5ko1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom