• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Übermatik;49393698 said:
xDEmM3C.gif

Cat Party's wife will be furious.

edit: fuck, i need to read the entire thread before posting

Could it be a...

photo-156.gif

Cat Party?

Certain governing bodies allow a number of able bodied athletes in things like wheelchair basketball and rugby.
\

It's a point system, right? Depending on your ability, you are given a score from 1-4 (I think) and teams are only allowed to have a maximum of a certain number on the floor at a time.

dejay

Banned
It's a point system, right? Depending on your ability, you are given a score from 1-4 (I think) and teams are only allowed to have a maximum of a certain number on the floor at a time.

Sounds about right. People who are paralysed above the waist are rated differently than someone with, say, a double amputation.

7PhMI.jpg

Big-E

Correct. I had a wheel chair basketball player come to the school I was working at and she was able bodied. It was then that I learned able people play. I thought that this isn't really fair as there could be disabled people cut because an able person is better than them.

Pieoneer

Neo Member
Full video.

How does someone learn how to speak english if they haven't been able to hear anything for their entire life?

::edit::
Ah, wasn't actually completely deaf before.

Link.

I think saying it's the first time she's ever heard herself speak is a bit of a stretch though the clarity with which she can hear now is assuredly much better than what she was hearing before.

I worked at Cochlear for 3 months in Sydney as a student engineer. It was amazing the stuff they could do. Not going against your post and saying she was new to hearing, just finally related to a post after the pony avalanch.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
so I took this photo today:
83ot3lC.png

then I went to google to show you where the photo was taken outside of:
ZOD8Il7.jpg

:O

This isn't a funny picture in the least, but I don't want to make a new thread about this.

It's point blank range, every cloud has a silver lining, read between the lines, but I have no idea what the bottom left one is :(

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
This isn't a funny picture in the least, but I don't want to make a new thread about this.

It's point blank range, every cloud has a silver lining, read between the lines, but I have no idea what the bottom left one is :(

Too intense?

2 In Tens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom