• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

^ Haha, are those 3 pics in sequence?

Heh no just a coincidence.

tumblr_mjh7n3sJJJ1qbyxr0o1_400.gif

tumblr_mj5hjt31YN1rxhp3lo1_250.gif

tumblr_mjh6xlDZke1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Toppot

Checkmate atheists?

It is very possible to crap without peeing. You generally do pee when you crap as you are using some of the same muscles, doing an internal push and relaxation of sphincter.

If you simply don't drink much liquid, or pee some time before you crap then you have a chance of 'breaking the rule'.

I know no one cares, but I have an insatiable need to answer questions xD

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Sometimes I have a problem where I can't pee without taking a shit. That in particular sucks if you don't have time to Number 2 but need to pee.

aristotle

It is very possible to crap without peeing. You generally do pee when you crap as you are using some of the same muscles, doing an internal push and relaxation of sphincter.

If you simply don't drink much liquid, or pee some time before you crap then you have a chance of 'breaking the rule'.

I know no one cares, but I have an insatiable need to answer questions xD

Did you know if you sneeze while you're peeing, you'll blow your asshole out?

Toppot

Did you know if you sneeze while you're peeing, you'll blow your asshole out?

That won't happen, though you may stop peeing momentarily or hurt a muscle =P Blowing your asshole out would be pushing way to hard with constipation or having too much anal penetration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom