• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stufte

tumblr_mjmy866Exw1qdlh1io1_400.gif

odd animal abuse aside:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Thank God for repeating animated gifs like these.

Chuckie

To be honest, it's not clear for me either. I know the guy leads the Catholic church and communicates a lot but that's about it.

edit : oh shit, the pope and I have the same birthday

Is leading a church not purpose enough? Anyway...he is the successor of Saint Peter who was the Vicar of Christ.

Slygmous

To be honest, it's not clear for me either. I know the guy leads the Catholic church and communicates a lot but that's about it.

edit : oh shit, the pope and I have the same birthday

Heh.

My teacher in sex education class (catholic school) said that while he saw nothing wrong with masturbation, the pope says it's a sin so that's what he has to say too.

That's all I learned about the pope.

G.O.O.

Is leading a church not purpose enough? Anyway...he is the successor of Saint Peter who was the Vicar of Christ.
I mean it's probably a lot more than what we can see. Vatican city really is the capital of an empire, and I always imagine shady characters behind the pope telling him what to do or say.

What does this mean?
"You are already pope"

HAH. Pope Kevin the 1st.

Okay, this image bothers me. I've seen the video of this and I think it was a little bit more obvious there, but, if those are supposed to be monitors (and they are because in the video it shows them setting them up), how do they change perspective when the camera angle changes? For most of this gif the camera is up in the corner of the elevator. However, a few shots have the camera directly above and the images on the floor change to look like you're viewing it from that perspective.

Ok, here's the best example I can give to point it out. Check out the middle tile. When the camera is directly above, you can see the tiles falling down the shaft and you can see the darkness at the bottom of the shaft. Now check out the middle tile when the camera is positioned up in the corner. It shows something different.

I'm sure this has been discussed on here before, but my questions is why would you stage a prank like this? Publicity? It's probably publicity. Also, in before no fun allowed.

Okay, this image bothers me. I've seen the video of this and I think it was a little bit more obvious there, but, if those are supposed to be monitors (and they are because in the video it shows them setting them up), how do they change perspective when the camera angle changes? For most of this gif the camera is up in the corner of the elevator. However, a few shots have the camera directly above and the images on the floor change to look like you're viewing it from that perspective.

Ok, here's the best example I can give to point it out. Check out the middle tile. When the camera is directly above, you can see the tiles falling down the shaft and you can see the darkness at the bottom of the shaft. Now check out the middle tile when the camera is positioned up in the corner. It shows something different.

I'm sure this has been discussed on here before, but my questions is why would you stage a prank like this? Publicity? It's probably publicity. Also, in before no fun allowed.

It's a commercial. The image is simulated. It's supposed to fool us, not the passengers.

If I remember correctly, it's an ad for those monitors. So these people would be actors. Or if I'm wrong, perhaps they're just reacting to sudden movement at their feet, not the real fear that the floor is falling out.

Yeah, we had a thread about it a while ago. You can clearly see the green screen reflection on the handrail:
8128136228_decc62dd5a_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom