• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

Problem? Its not like it affects you in anyway really. The only thing I cannot understand is in the face, but that's a preference and understanding of the work mindset situation.
Not being able to find every women on the planet attractive is a very big problem for me

....and a minor for them :'(

y1sQ9I0.gif

IpqagwU.gif

4wwCPWs.gif

Three Word Phrase is the best thing.

Clydefrog

I'll probably show GAF once it's done, it's actually gaming related this time.

I don't want to look like your ex, that's stupid. I'm getting the GAF logo between my boobs or something like that.

sloth bonus!
ybC2YkI.jpg

if you got GAF between your boobs, I'm pretty sure Evilore would marry you

also, awesome sloth painting

Clydefrog

Sloths move only when necessary and even then very slowly: they have about a quarter as much muscle tissue as other animals of similar weight.

On the ground the maximum speed of the three-toed sloth is 2 m or 6.5 feet per minute.

Sloths go to the ground to urinate and defecate about once a week, digging a hole and covering it afterwards.

Infant sloths normally cling to their mothers' fur, but occasionally fall off. In some cases they die from a fall indirectly because the mothers prove unwilling to leave the safety of the trees to retrieve the young.

Avixph

Sloths move only when necessary and even then very slowly: they have about a quarter as much muscle tissue as other animals of similar weight.

On the ground the maximum speed of the three-toed sloth is 2 m or 6.5 feet per minute.

Sloths go to the ground to urinate and defecate about once a week, digging a hole and covering it afterwards.

Infant sloths normally cling to their mothers' fur, but occasionally fall off. In some cases they die from a fall indirectly because the mothers prove unwilling to leave the safety of the trees to retrieve the young.

James Franco is the most well known sloth

Only sloths go to hell.

lmao

what a terrible parent.but any parent that gives birth to a sloth is terrible.

7CvKDEV.gif

last bit is sad though. I'd never do that if I was a sloth mama.

which one is the sloth?

holy shit

I might get a new tattoo this year. Thinking about what to get. Dont like cookie cutters tattoos.

Problem? Its not like it affects you in anyway really. The only thing I cannot understand is in the face, but that's a preference and understanding of the work mindset situation.
cute-girl-hair-piercing-tattoo-Favim.com-169819.jpg

HOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom