• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobiensis

TnBxlNr.jpg

ZFhRXnr.jpg

commedieu

Banned
svR35DV.gif

Somehow need a ban version.

I don't understand how that Ashmolean(lol i spell checked asshole to that?) has managed to live this long without having someone beat the absolute shit out of him. He is THAT guy. That annoying dickhead. Science should study him to figure out our evolutionary patterns.

cheez2.jpg

Rubius

Fun fact : The Platypus evolved to be the best killer on earth. He can sense the electricity impulse from your heart. You can run, but you cannot hide. Not until you are dead.
5cIXXbL.gif

Rubius

You learn to tread water while wearing clothes as a kid. For the inevitable world flood or something.

They learn from the best. Platypus techniques that date back before all four animals were separated.
platypus.gif

But really, What. They teach kids to swim with heavy clothing? Seem safe.

i-Lo

In this thread I have found proof that even non humans like female human boobs. Boobs, the universal target of so much love and attention. I need them in my life, like, real one (attached to a real female of course).

In this thread I have found proof that even non humans like female human boobs. Boobs, the universal target of so much love and attention. I need them in my life, like, real one (attached to a real female of course).

yup, boobs are pretty fun.

but sloths>platypi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom