• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomma_man

i5XQswB.png

this is stupid

herp derp 'real instruments' who cares

GuBiwyv.jpg

OPz5sBI.jpg

uetd8cN.jpg

Sjp9UKO.jpg

IDI6reH.jpg

Bombadil

Banned
My initial reaction to that picture was actually "Ew, pizza and milk?"

In high school, they would serve us pizza and milk. Well, anything and milk. Chalupas and milk. Taquitos and milk. Hamburgers and milk.

Either in Finland or Norway, the number one consumed beverage at dinner is milk.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
In high school, they would serve us pizza and milk. Well, anything and milk. Chalupas and milk. Taquitos and milk. Hamburgers and milk.

Either in Finland or Norway, the number one consumed beverage at dinner is milk.

Milk and/or wine are the only beverages I really drink with meals.

Dereck

Same here, Elementary through High School, chocolate and normal milk served with every meal, can't believe I had chocolate milk with mostly anything unless I bought a proper drink from the vending machine.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
What irritated me was the "source:thefreedictionary.com" caption.

Aye Yai Yai...

I was pretty sure that was a recommendation for the person they were quoting, since people don't usually make fun of themselves...

Crikey gaf, you guys have me making that expression now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom