• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1167207728934rg1.gif

There's something about fetish art that you can tell it's not just whatever. Like a drawing of a car by someone just trying to draw a car would look normal. But a car drawing by someone with a car fetish has a certain feel to it, even if it's just a car by itself. Like, the proportions will be off a bit, or the angle gives you a view right up the tailpipe. Maybe it has blush marks on its grill.

An x-factor, if you will.

1167207728934rg1.gif

There's something about fetish art that you can tell it's not just whatever. Like a drawing of a car by someone just trying to draw a car would look normal. But a car drawing by someone with a car fetish has a certain feel to it, even if it's just a car by itself. Like, the proportions will be off a bit, or the angle gives you a view right up the tailpipe. Maybe it has blush marks on its grill.

An x-factor, if you will.

About 5 years ago, i was in this very thread. (well, one of the earlier neogaf threads on funny pics) and we were in a computer lab at college. This very picture comes up, and I start laughing.

Then, I look to my right, and everybody around is losing it laughing.

I had not thought about this picture for 5 years until earlier today I shit you not, and sure enough it pops up. That is weird shit.

About 5 years ago, i was in this very thread. (well, one of the earlier neogaf threads on funny pics) and we were in a computer lab at college. This very picture comes up, and I start laughing.

Then, I look to my right, and everybody around is losing it laughing.

I had not thought about this picture for 5 years until earlier today I shit you not, and sure enough it pops up. That is weird shit.

There's no such thing as coincidence.

Metal Gear Rising spoilers

NinjaBoiX

What's wrong with this? I find it insulting that you find this funny. The Afgani are a proud people. There's more to them than terrorists hiding in caves.
Yeah, some of Stet's images are flat out insulting. He's posted a few that are basically, "haha, disabled person!"

What are you, 12 years old?

Zeppu

where's zeppu with some updated thread stats. i already know what they are, i just want empty validation.

Someone IRL told me about this post. I don't do any reading in the pics thread.

You'll get stats at 15k posts. Pfft, attention whore.

Stet

Banned
What's wrong with this? I find it insulting that you find this funny. The Afgani are a proud people. There's more to them than terrorists hiding in caves.

it's a joke about historical context. in 1988 the afgani rebels were freedom fighters. in 2013 they have become the taliban. rambo in rambo 3 essentially outfitted the taliban.

that's the joke.

it's a joke.

about rambo 3.

and you're insulted by this.

tumblr_mjvyd7o4GU1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom