• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OC from the wii U facebook fan page

NBrPIop.png

I love the console, but man this quote is unfortunate

I...don't get it.

G.O.O.

"I can't think of another wii U game I'd recommend more than LCU"

One would say that's because wii U isn't exactly drowning in games since its launch.

Lego City is an amazing game though.

Also that guy's swing looks like me playing golf. Except I only went because we got drunk and fucked around on the golf carts.

Number45

"I can't think of another wii U game I'd recommend more than LCU"

One would say that's because wii U isn't exactly drowning in games since its launch.
Can't say I'd argue with that (otherwise I might well have bought one), but using a well received title for that statement seems fine to me.

G.O.O.

Can't say I'd argue with that (otherwise I might well have bought one), but using a well received title for that statement seems fine to me.
I preordered it, and from what I've read I'll enjoy it

But the comments pretty much confirm what I expected reading this => trolls all over the place @_@

El Odio

Banned
I was expecting the dog to get brutally mauled. Deer are notorious assholes.
I can vouch for this. Me and a friend were walking around a field once when one decided to teleport in front of us and jump around us just because it could. Traumatizing experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom