• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
tumblr_m7sbk4N0Zr1qcx3szo1_1280.jpg

He's just flaunting his stuff stet. That's also an amazing beard.

I've noticed that you post an awful lot in here. I'm wondering if you do anything else. :p

Where the hell do you get all these pictures anyway?

Well yeah.... She's overloading the socket. These are things you have to take into account when considering whether to have a relationship with someone. The first thing I think is, "would she burn me alive?"

Look at the face of the dog in the bottom right.

He knows he's doomed to die in a fiery inferno.

Raiden

Banned
lol, are you really asking this? It just makes me laugh, expecially Ronnie's waist flag

Haha you never know over the interwebs sorry bro. Last month in this bar i regulary visit hangs a Beatles poster, and some dude commented on their haircuts and had no idea who they were.

I ran away and never went back.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Haha you never know over the interwebs sorry bro. Last month in this bar i regulary visit hangs a Beatles poster, and some dude commented on their haircuts and had no idea who they were.

I ran away and never went back.

no worries mate. Damn, this is just sad. A sign 'o the times, but the Beatles shouldn't need to be explained to anyone, really

And speaking of which

5248209_700b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom