• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

l5Hfl1M.jpg

Stet

Banned
The origin of Alien VS Predator

39310_627176910631381_1408134440_n.jpg

i don't mean to be nitpicky but the chestburster is the imago stage in the xenomorph lifecycle. technically for his friend to have impregnated his wife, she would still have laid an egg that would house a facehugger, or the larval stage. this comic seems to suggest that the xenomorph's offspring used the predator's wife as a cocoon but then why are they fighting each other in the end? this is all assuming that a predator and xenomorph would even have compatible sexual organs which is heh laughable to say the least.

tumblr_mk93nmhGoT1rhi0rbo1_500.png

Rom1944

i don't mean to be nitpicky but the chestburster is the imago stage in the xenomorph lifecycle. technically for his friend to have impregnated his wife, she would still have laid an egg that would house a facehugger, or the larval stage. this comic seems to suggest that the xenomorph's offspring used the predator's wife as a cocoon but then why are they fighting each other in the end? this is all assuming that a predator and xenomorph would even have compatible sexual organs which is heh laughable to say the least.

1336785323499.jpg

Chuckie

Predalien1.PNG

However he should be fighting with the egglaying Alien, not his friend.

leadbelly

Banned
yeah. and i'd do it again.

tumblr_mi9vpm5tmY1r539hzo1_500.jpg

He's just flaunting his stuff stet. That's also an amazing beard.

I've noticed that you post an awful lot in here. I'm wondering if you do anything else. :p

Where the hell do you get all these pictures anyway?

Well yeah.... She's overloading the socket. These are things you have to take into account when considering whether to have a relationship with someone. The first thing I think is, "would she burn me alive?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom