• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

ZmBMYrt.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
There seems to be a strong link between furry fetishism and infantilism. I am not sure I understand the connection.

probably something to do with the fact that children's media often consists of cute anthropomorphized animals and fuzzy puppets.

probably something to do with the fact that children's media often consists of cute anthropomorphized animals and fuzzy puppets.

there's also something like a "shitting in my own diapers as a grown up feels good" fetish.
and I'm not even kidding.
It's apparently a mix bewteen "Coprophilia"("Poop"-fetish; watching someone poop or pooping on your beloved) and "Paraphilic infantilism"("pretend you are an infant"-fetish).

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Both are groups of people who have given up on society and personal development to fully embrace their immature, escapist fetish.

Parkour-rooftop-dangerous-flip.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*Inhales*
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Both are groups of people who have given up on society and personal development to fully embrace their immature, escapist fetish.

I'm sure there is a venn diagram out there that shows the overlap.

GFkiBEL.jpg

Once again not quoted to re size because it is funnier this way, and refer to picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom