• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

tumblr_m5l2vfREj51qee6tdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkb343Qbsm1qkyu6co1_400.gif

Hypron

They're all running away.

They only start running away when the two women are already on the tracks. At this point there's nothing they can do anymore considering how close the train was.

Edit: Also, this isn't even remotely funny, and that's not even arguable.

leadbelly

Banned
The woman in the green(?) shirt at the front watches the entire thing, then just strolls off.

It's happening really fast though. There isn't much time to make sense of what is going on. Also, some people just freeze when something like that is happening.

They only start running away when the two women are already on the tracks. At this point there's nothing they can do anymore considering how close the train was.

Yeah. No one wants to witness two people being run over by a train. I'm sure the end result is not particularly pleasant.

edgefusion

She got about 1 sec to make it over there when she finally sees her being pushed...

GAF is such a bunch of fucking super heroes sometimes.

There's nothing 'super-hero' about it, don't be so dramatic. I would've expected someone to at least rush to the edge of the tracks to see if they can help them back up, or see if they're okay.

There's nobody close enough to actually stop them tumbling over the edge, but once they go over it's like they stopped existing in the minds of everyone there.

SJRB

Gold Member
There's nothing 'super-hero' about it, don't be so dramatic. I would've expected someone to at least rush to the edge of the tracks to see if they can help them back up, or see if they're okay.

Running from imminent danger is one of our most primal instincts. Not to mention the situation takes something extremely ordinary like waiting for a train and turns it into something extraordinary. Everyone is caught off guard. Not to mention the whole thing happens in three seconds. Before your brain has the time to process what is actually happening, it is already over.

As for the woman "strolling away" - she was about to witness two people getting run over by a train, perhaps she didn't want to have that image burnt into her eyes for the rest of her life?

Come on people.

Anyway, ontopic:

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
There seems to be a strong link between furry fetishism and infantilism. I am not sure I understand the connection.

That guy is a MLP fan, not a furry. Please don't link us furs with those people :p

Besides, I've been part of the Furry fandom for over 16 years and I've never seen this connection :/

I was going to say, I have no idea where he got that "infantilism" connection. That's a little strange.

Übermatik;52030902 said:
You guys are late to the Patrick meme, and those of you that hate it are WRONG.

Well, I can agree someone is wrong.

So that one guy represents the whole fandom? Okay :/

Sure there are some "Babyfurs". But really not many, compared to those who aren't. I work on some of the largest fur community sites and you really don't see them much.

In fact, the ratio of infantism fetishists who aren't furries is probably far higher.

Anyway, a pic to stay on topic:

u9kirDv.jpg

So that one guy represents the whole fandom? Okay :/

Sure there are some "Babyfurs". But really not many, compared to those who aren't. I work on some of the largest fur community sites and you really don't see them much.

In fact, the ratio of infantism fetishists who aren't furries is probably far higher.

Like I said in a previous post, I'm sure the overlap is something that a Venn diagram could demonstrate. Not that either side is fully part of the other. Post you quoted was just responding to the claim of there being no connection between the two, or never seeing the connection.

E3sEzKx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom