• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stet

Banned
A child getting hit in the face makes you laugh?

no but this post sure does.

tumblr_mkkrfi7W7y1qb6cnho1_500.jpg

Oxirane

He should sue the mall, the fixed glass part of the door has no anti-collision decal while the sliding door does so it was only a matter of time that something like this would happen.

There's some writing on the glass, but I'd think the pot plant would probably be a good indication about where he shouldn't be heading.

MJLord

He should sue the mall, the fixed glass part of the door has no anti-collision decal while the sliding door does so it was only a matter of time that something like this would happen.

I'd like to think he wouldn't get a penny since he was committing a crime at the time...

There seems to be a strong link between furry fetishism and infantilism. I am not sure I understand the connection.

Probably the same reason there are more gay fetishists. Once you're into one odd sexual thing, it's easier to get over being into other odd sexual things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom