• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0DgDIMA.gif

infinite chocolate !

Not an optical illusion. It's a visual demonstration of Curry's Paradox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banach–Tarski_paradox

Valhelm

contribute something
no you really haven't. it's so bad.

Not really. The art can be rough at parts, but the writing is excellent and the thickness of continuity is pretty staggering. The soundtrack is pretty great, as well.

which is not homestuck btw. just because Problem Sleuth and Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff are made by the same guy, doesn't mean they are the same

No, Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff is a comic-within-a-comic written by a Homestuck character, and is heavily intertwined with the comic proper.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Probably the same reason there are more gay fetishists. Once you're into one odd sexual thing, it's easier to get over being into other odd sexual things.

Wait a second. So being gay is an "odd sexual thing" equated with fetishes?

Wait a second. So being gay is an "odd sexual thing" equated with fetishes?

Yeah, basically. Private consenting acts between adults and all that. I didn't mean, "lol @ the sexual weirdos." The point is that both gays and sexually-inclined furries have already gotten over the hump of enjoying something sexual that some consider immoral or gross, so they're more likely to explore other desires they have without guilt.

Stet

Banned
Yeah, basically. Private consenting acts between adults and all that. The point is that both gays and sexually-inclined furries have already gotten over the hump of enjoying something sexual that some consider immoral or gross, so they're more likely to explore other desires they have without guilt.

iKPQQ4l9nnFuZ.gif

Orbis

Yeah, basically. Private consenting acts between adults and all that. I didn't mean, "lol @ the sexual weirdos." The point is that both gays and sexually-inclined furries have already gotten over the hump of enjoying something sexual that some consider immoral or gross, so they're more likely to explore other desires they have without guilt.
You can't really compare gender attraction with sexual fetishes. The former isn't even purely sexual. Anyway, I'll say no more because this is well off topic.

You can't really compare gender attraction with sexual fetishes. The former isn't even purely sexual. Anyway, I'll say no more because this is well off topic.

When queers get pissy about me comparing them to kinksters, I feel about the same as when a straight black man tells me that comparing the civil rights movement and gay liberation is pissing on MLK's grave. I'm a gay kinkster myself, by the way.

everyone is so offended, lulz. it is only about what society thinks is strange or different, and homosexuality is still not normal for many people.

lingiii

Banned
Probably the same reason there are more gay fetishists. Once you're into one odd sexual thing, it's easier to get over being into other odd sexual things.

sahLdSF.gif

makingupstatistics.wordart

makinguppsychology.jpg

exYle

I'm not sure what you guys are confused/offended about. What Ambiguous Cad is saying makes sense. Homosexuality is not the status quo and is, very unfortunately, considered by many to be sexually deviant. As such, a lot of gay people remain in the closet out of fear of ostracization. Once a gay individual is comfortable with his/her own sexuality, it'd probably be like being freed from chains.

Similarly, a person who has a sexual fetish is equally as fearful of ostracization. So if, mentally, the leap between self-acceptance of one's homosexuality and self-acceptance of one's sexual fetishes aren't too different, then it would be fair to assume that getting over one of them helps ease the process of getting over another.

Or perhaps I've misread the situation and everyone is assuming that Cad is stating that homosexuality is also highly likely to correlate with a sexual fetish, which is not what I'm trying to say.

Anyways, here's a funny picture
n9fka3R.gif

Edited to remove Gui's post

sahLdSF.gif

makingupstatistics.wordart

makinguppsychology.jpg

I suppose I only have anecdotal evidence, but I know, for example, that if I want a female partner (back when I was still trying the whole het thing, anyway) who's into the kinds of things I am, I usually have to go to kink-only places, while there's a decent chance that any random gay guy I meet at a bar will be down for it. I also know that once I accepted my interest in fetishey stuff it made coming to terms with my own homosexuality a lot easier.

Maybe we should spin this off into its own thread, I don't know.

Or perhaps I've misread the situation and everyone is assuming that Cad is stating that homosexuality is also highly likely to correlate with a sexual fetish, which is not what I'm trying to say.

That's definitely not what I'm saying. I think straights and queers probably have about equal predisposition towards fetishes, but queers are more likely to explore them because their psychology is well-built to deal with being a sexual outcast. Same with sexually-oriented furries, which was what kicked off this whole conversation in the first place

Gui_PT

Hey exYle, I edited my post because this is not the place for such a discussion.

Remove my quote ifyoudon'tmindpleasethanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom