• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingiii

Banned
I suppose I only have anecdotal evidence, but I know, for example, that if I want a female partner (back when I was still trying the whole het thing, anyway) who's into the kinds of things I am, I usually have to go to kink-only places, while there's a decent chance that any random gay guy I meet at a bar will be down for it. I also know that once I accepted my interest in fetishey stuff it made coming to terms with my own homosexuality a lot easier.

Maybe we should spin this off into its own thread, I don't know.

guess I wouldn't know, having not straddled the fence. I saw your post over in the LGBT thread about anal sex in homosexual couples thought it was interesting, though a supremely dubious source.

anyway yeah, not the place for it, just thought drawing a line between being gay and going kink was off.

since we're talkin' 'bout bonin': have a sexy shibe
6xoQ3Uy.jpg

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Not really. The art can be rough at parts, but the writing is excellent and the thickness of continuity is pretty staggering. The soundtrack is pretty great, as well.

I disagree.

No, Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff is a comic-within-a-comic written by a Homestuck character, and is heavily intertwined with the comic proper.

Didn't know that, though I have really found the enjoyment of Homestuck to delve that deep into it. I enjoy those and discovered them independent of Homestuck and think they're far and away better than Homestuck. Which is saying something when the comics are supposed to be purposefully bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom