• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonMigs85

dog-meme-hyper-awake-hyper-asleep.jpg

284751_398974276876633_1897375138_n.jpg

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I am getting the feeling that you were fully aware that I was referencing how dark the game gets after that scene.

I don't know what you got from my post, but that isn't my fault. It was not a spoiler.

BlueMagic

I am getting the feeling that you were fully aware that I was referencing how dark the game gets after that scene.

I don't know what you got from my post, but that isn't my fault. It was not a spoiler.

About your first statement, not really, I guess. I have reached that part and got just a little bit further actually but that's that. I don't care if you don't want to label it as a spoiler or whatever, but it's still pretty stupid to expect people not to read it as one. But I don't want to keep derailing the thread, so let's just say that as someone who hasn't finished the game, I'm glad that you spoiler-tagged it.

This is kinda cheating because it's C&H, but at least it's a good one:
JU0q1mj.png

phaze

tumblr_ltlkevIZiB1qatyxoo1_500.jpg

A 22-month-old female scaredy cat tiger appeared to get the shock of her young life when she encountered a dead leaf floating on a pool of water in the Bandhavgarh National Park, India. Clearly unusure about just what was approaching her, the partially submerged youngster’s tail shot up in the air and with teeth bared she let out her most fearsome growl - all in an effort to scare the humble leaf away.

Picture: HERMANN BREHM / NPL / Rex Features

tumblr_mk94vmizOC1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mklvk8RdTn1r6x1ilo1_r2_500.gif

phaze

Übermatik;52496355 said:
Why do you you leave massive gaps in between your pics?
Hey that's a misquote my gaps are not that massive. ; (
Mainly so that the gif below won't start when you're looking at previous pic.
tumblr_m4v7kxTgZb1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom