• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
gIhCBcp.jpg

The pressure outside the tank is higher than on the inside. And if the container isn't properly reinforced it will collapse like that. Or at least that is what I remember from fireman training, it's been a while.

Yeah, it happens when the temperature drops enough. Basically whatever was inside the tank has a vapor pressure, and when the temperature drops it condenses and forms a vacuum. The atmospheric pressure then crushes it like a coke can experiment from high school chemistry.

http://scifun.chem.wisc.edu/homeexpts/COLLAPSE.html

G.O.O.

Not a pic BUT this music video I made is comprised mostly of gifs I stole from this VERY THREAD. So when I'm famous and winning awards
and being sued for insane copyright infringement
I will credit picGAF with my success.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DsOOlymzJ8
Thanks ! We won't share the copyright infringement bit though.

Where is Penny's other arm?
Holding the magnifying glass

tumblr_mkomarVG3j1qalp4xo1_400.gif

its bioshok not fallout if it helps
I hoped it would make someone answer more quickly

:(

I wonder if a flaming kick would actually do any additional damage. Considering how brief the impact is, it's probably just like flicking your hand through a flame.

Seems like it would be more like a stat boost to the person using it. Like +5 confidence because god damn, my feet are on fire, how can this kick not be awesome?

5OBaAvS.gif

FluxWaveZ

I would probably press it 200-300 times. Because really, 200-300 person is less than the usual number of people who die everyday by far, and its still 2-3 million. I would probably go up until I reach 10 million.

There's the chance that you could press it and you're the one who dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom