• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKyo

gh0T8hw.gif

What immediately bothers me about this is that his finger moves so much in the close-up shot(and you'd assume his body) while his foot stays perfectly grounded. Almost like the top and half of his bottom are disconnected.

krae_man

I remember my sister and I thinking those were the coolest thing ever and wanting them badly

Then our grandparents took us to Florida and they were dirt cheap at Walmart and we bought a set, played with them once then never again because the ball never stuck as well as it does on TV. Also my sister couldn't catch worth shit and I forgot all about them once spring rolled around and I could actually play with them again.

More like "Said blackberry Z10 owners"

dejay

Banned
I remember my sister and I thinking those were the coolest thing ever and wanting them badly

Then our grandparents took us to Florida and they were dirt cheap at Walmart and we bought a set, played with them once then never again because the ball never stuck as well as it does on TV. Also my sister couldn't catch worth shit and I forgot all about them once spring rolled around and I could actually play with them again.

Perhaps your grandparents bought you cheap imitations - I was playing with one a year or so ago with my nephew. Gripped like a mother.

Clydefrog

growing up, i remember a giant moth that would occasionally sit in our car port. i'd go out there for some reason ("take out the trash!" or "get me a danish!") and sure enough he'd swoop down and scare the living fuck out of me.

i was also pushed out of a car into what can only be described as a field of moths.

fuck moths

Rubius

growing up, i remember a giant moth that would occasionally sit in our car port. i'd go out there for some reason ("take out the trash!" or "get me a danish!") and sure enough he'd swoop down and scare the living fuck out of me.

i was also pushed out of a car into what can only be described as a field of moths.

fuck moths

MothmanNewsB.jpg

I would not say that fro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom