• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finaika

ibphCaXv7VL04H.gif

tumblr_m26x0pqiUa1rnd3wxo1_250.gif

hannah-minx-pink-o.gif

Did she get a breast reduction in the top gif?

tkscz

Did she get a breast reduction in the top gif?

Nope, her breast are always that big. She just wear bras that push them up to make them look bigger.

Also, I tried doing the "Eyes up here" with these gifs, but dear god her eyes scare the shit out of me :(

dejay

Banned
Nope, her breast are always that big. She just wear bras that push them up to make them look bigger.

Also, I tried doing the "Eyes up here" with these gifs, but dear god her eyes scare the shit out of me :(

Google her without makeup.

Stet

Banned
you know that game where someone holds a ruler above your fingers and you have to catch it when they drop it and you can measure how far it went through your hands as a visual representation of your reaction speed?

i've been wondering how can we make the same kind of visual measurement for how fast thosedeafmutes responds to trab pu kcip's posts.

tumblr_mkx4tkweA81rsy7z1o1_400.gif

you know that game where someone holds a ruler above your fingers and you have to catch it when they drop it and you can measure how far it went through your hands as a visual representation of your reaction speed?

i've been wondering how can we make the same kind of visual measurement for how fast thosedeafmutes responds to trab pu kcip's posts.

hRQcOvO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom